Is he mooing about himself and Anth??

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
JCumia_Twitter.jpg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
How could I have missed this one?

Ok, I'm not sleeping, so I have to comment on this...

I've long held that Spinal Tap was so accurate in the bullshit that you deal with on tour, that every time I watch it, it feels more like a real life documentary. So, I'm actually quite fond of their music, because comedy or not, Shearer, Guest and McKean are very good musicians.

These goat bags here, to put it lightly, suck dick. There's no passion in it, it comes across like an effortless cover because there's literally no effort. It's paint by numbers, so lazy that I've seen stronger efforts by no name pub bands (I should know, I was once one of them).

Look at Anthony - I'm sorry to you all, but look at him. Mrs. Prissy-Pissy over there holds himself awkwardly as he sings in pure impression. Your voice isn't bad on this, stupid! Use some bloody effort, don't make it a scene-for-scene cover! No, instead he's doing verbatim Michael McKean.

Now look at Joe - again, I'm so sorry. He's strumming along all half assed on his geee-tarr that a five year old Chinese child bled on to string together, no passion to the playing... But I have to give him one minor compliment: he didn't really do an impression there when he sang. Sure, he tried to keep that high tone (admirable work there, Colleen), but he had a semblance of effort in his singing. The smallest tinge of passion in his brief time to shine.

I get the feeling these cunts were proud of themselves. Schinkleboutit.