• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

is "grown up Tiny Tim" a pedophilia dog whistle?

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
I was reading about how pedos get away with posting sexually explicit cartoons of children on sites like Reddit by pretending the character depicted is an adult, or even sometimes a supernatural being hundreds of years old, and they just LOOK like a child.

Is Patrick taking advantage of this loophole in his upcoming novel? is it thinly veiled Tiny Tim erotica? was his great friend convicted pedophile Jackson Jones involved in the creative process?
1700000665588.png

how very Technicality Tomlinson of him.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
I was reading about how pedos get away with posting sexually explicit cartoons of children on sites like Reddit by pretending the character depicted is an adult, or even sometimes a supernatural being hundreds of years old, and they just LOOK like a child.

Is Patrick taking advantage of this loophole in his upcoming novel? is it thinly veiled Tiny Tim erotica? was his great friend convicted pedophile Jackson Jones involved in the creative process?
View attachment 165376

how very Technicality Tomlinson of him.
“More socially conscious”

I’m sure it’s right up there with Bleak House.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He bragged about adding a brexit “joke” (he’s not funny when he tries to be funny) so that’s part of his social commentary. Luckily no publisher will ever release this nonsense