• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Dead & Co. worth seeing if you’re not a huge Deadhead?

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
Sometimes I listen to the XM channel, I enjoy the jams, but I’m not a big fan. However I think it might be fun to get some lawn seats when they play Wrigley, but they’re like $1000+.

The fact that it’s the “final tour” does play a big factor for me here. Weir seems healthy but he could die at any second just because he’s 100 years old.

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
Not $1000 worth. Its a good show and Bob can still keep it somewhat high energy considering how old he is but i wouldnt pay more than $100.
Let’s take the money out of the equation for a minute. Would I have fun being in the GA lawn area getting stoned? Am I going to be bored during the jams?

I don’t want to be trapped in a seat. I wanna be milling around with stoner boomers

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Let’s take the money out of the equation for a minute. Would I have fun being in the GA lawn area getting stoned? Am I going to be bored during the jams?

I don’t want to be trapped in a seat. I wanna be milling around with stoner boomers
The lawn is deff the way to go. I havent seen them in like 5 years but the crowd was surprisingly young. The show i was at wasnt packed full of 26 minute songs or anything like that. They kept a good balance of playing the classics, with only the occasional long drawn out jams.

Hudson

I've seen Dead & Company over a dozen times and think they're the best version of the Grateful Dead since the original. Mayer is simply one of the best guitarists ever.

Having said that, $1000 for lawn seats is bonkers. Just stay home and order the show on Nugs.net and see Bobby the next time The Wolf Brothers come to town.

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
I've seen Dead & Company over a dozen times and think they're the best version of the Grateful Dead since the original. Mayer is simply one of the best guitarists ever.

Having said that, $1000 for lawn seats is bonkers. Just stay home and order the show on Nugs.net and see Bobby the next time The Wolf Brothers come to town.
okay there must have been some scalper activity or something because they’re less than half the price now

473597A6-9FE2-4819-9817-5E2DF44CBAD9.png

Fawk it I’ll go for $450

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
"Got a blank space where my mind should be. Got a CLIF Bar and some cold green tea." Yuukkk
They have some real trash songs that are just gibberish. Ill give you that. But i enjoy most of their shit. Ive never had a bad time at the 25+ shows. Always a blast. Its always just a huge party with access to any and all drugs you could ever want. I hope youre able to forgive me for being a fayyyg in your heart of hearts.

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
They have some real trash songs that are just gibberish. Ill give you that. But i enjoy most of their shit. Ive never had a bad time at the 25+ shows. Always a blast. Its always just a huge party with access to any and all drugs you could ever want. I hope youre able to forgive me for being a fayyyg in your heart of hearts.
I hated phish when I was young but now as an old man I’m all in and eagerly looking forward to my first show.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Ive never had a bad time at the 25+ shows. Always a blast. Its always just a huge party with access to any and all drugs you could ever want. I hope youre able to forgive me for being a fayyyg in your heart of hearts.
If I'd never experienced the show I'd call you a fag, but I'm guessing for 75% of the people that go religiously it's mostly just a hang and the music is secondary