• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Curb your enthusiasm too Jewy?

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
There's a lot of antisemitism going on in the world today and I know there are some people here who think they're a bit much, but does this show hold up? I've never been to LA but based on how they portray the place, it's like you died and went to Jew heaven, as well as all of entertainment is run by them. I dunno, just thinking out loud. Show still makes me loff and loff though.

Forum Clout
There's a lot of antisemitism going on in the world today and I know there are some people here who think they're a bit much, but does this show hold up? I've never been to LA but based on how they portray the place, it's like you died and went to Jew heaven, as well as all of entertainment is run by them. I dunno, just thinking out loud. Show still makes me loff and loff though.
Think I watched the first three seasons. I doubt its been consistently good for twenty years, and the supporting cast ranged from mid-terrible with a couple standouts. I liked Richard Lewis though.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Just the right amount of Jew!

IMG_4512.jpeg

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
He's non practicing but it's still in there. Too Jooey? I wouldn't say so, I made it threw the whole show. It wasn't all awesome but enough good laughs. I never was like "too jooey, gotta turn it off."

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I treated it and Always Sunny the same way, funny as fuck for awhile but it starts getting gay/less edgy so tapped out. Definitely worth watching up until maybe Super Dave died.
He was great on there, “Larry, I’m an orphan!”

Always thought it was weird he only did one small part in a movie with his brother Albert Brooks. Their dad died right after doing a set at a celebrity roast for Lucy & Desi. That’s not an exaggeration - he did his act, when back to his seat, slumped over and that was it.

Last edited: