Is @CovidCumia “vampiring” Flavia’s Cleaning Service?

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Specifically, you have created this thread, that brought heat here and you're speculating on a 5 line text that if you read it admits nothing. All I did was use the pig's reins to steer him to post about bomb threats that likely didn't happen and if they did are already the big problem. This is the false dilemma you're making of my post that it exists to harden a real threat or it causes one by merely mentioning what he earlier mentioned. It's all documented, there isn't an option to say he didn't say it and he literally did say just that, that he didn't say it while posting my text unaware his was saved. So the cops come to me and say "did you make a bomb threat" and I say no, they need to prove it, it wasn't me where is that a bigger problem than an anonymous threat would be for Quasi?

Explain to me how, all your doing thus far is taking a tech issue that you over-reacted to and shoehorning in some strawman to defend that. Demonstrate how, at this late date you think my one little tweet is the bridge too far in this saga? I disagree and I can support my reasons, the crap that I'm putting it on Quasi because sec 230 somehow disappeared is really strange. He isn't responsible for my text, he also can point to my account that posted the entire text thread, but suddenly I'm at fault? Makes no sense, literally.

What happened here is a lot of faggotry including threats to doxx me because a bunch of guys larp as bad asses on here. They reveal nothing that says they wouldn't cry and rat out everybody if "the knock" actually happened. I can't stand the fag I'm being forced to be just by writing this, but I'm a fan of your efforts here and have always thought and continue to think that explaining oneself is always better. I love that answering and not answering both carry headaches, but since I'm not autistic in real life and enjoy talking I answer. It's simple really it is, avoid threatening the pig directly as the only hard and fast rule and we can all do our own thing. I have a special place in his heart and I use it for funny outcomes. No matter what all of this including my continued defense of my own actions have made for a fun day.