• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Booga coming back to America?!

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
1709192392443.png

1709192419511.png

Do they tend to issue student visas to people who’ve violated US immigration law? Hmmm

Forum Clout
Do you think ooga resents all the illegals pouring over the border and being given free gibs while he’s banned?

For some reason the entire world feels a sense of entitlement to live in America and get paid for existing there.
I've traveled to a fair bit of SE Asia and the Indian subcontinent and so many of those fuckers wanted to know how they can skip the visa interview like (that's years long for most of them) or how to get in illegally. Then they complain that wouldn't can't get permanent residence immediately while being a student or can't bring their entire family over, meaning parents and siblings. They genuinely think America is here for them to better their life and we're racist for not letting them in.

Canada is fucked in the next ten years as they plan to bring in tens of millions of pajeets. We're fucked after that when they destroy Canada and then illegally cross the border to destroy our country. The next century will be dominated by India, or at least Indians destroying other countries.

Forum Clout
I've traveled to a fair bit of SE Asia and the Indian subcontinent and so many of those fuckers wanted to know how they can skip the visa interview like (that's years long for most of them) or how to get in illegally. Then they complain that wouldn't can't get permanent residence immediately while being a student or can't bring their entire family over, meaning parents and siblings. They genuinely think America is here for them to better their life and we're racist for not letting them in.

Canada is fucked in the next ten years as they plan to bring in tens of millions of pajeets. We're fucked after that when they destroy Canada and then illegally cross the border to destroy our country. The next century will be dominated by India, or at least Indians destroying other countries.
Canada just reduced the amount of students they let in, like a decade too late. I have some Canadian friend who is pretty far right but had a few turban head friends (like just work not off site, at least it seemed from what I saw) from his job that I pointed out that were the first wave on a path to destruction, now 10 years later he agrees, too late. It's over, where I am they're spreading like a contagion, you don't see them on the streets but they are in every new place that opens, have all the fast food places and Circle Ks, motels, and maybe they make up like 2-3% so in my town of 5k they're are 150 or less. By 2027 it'll be 6-700. It was Whitelandia up here until Covid.

Forum Clout
Canada just reduced the amount of students they let in, like a decade too late. I have some Canadian friend who is pretty far right but had a few turban head friends (like just work not off site, at least it seemed from what I saw) from his job that I pointed out that were the first wave on a path to destruction, now 10 years later he agrees, too late. It's over, where I am they're spreading like a contagion, you don't see them on the streets but they are in every new place that opens, have all the fast food places and Circle Ks, motels, and maybe they make up like 2-3% so in my town of 5k they're are 150 or less. By 2027 it'll be 6-700. It was Whitelandia up here until Covid.
There was some article I read recently that Canada wanted to hit 100 million by like 2040. I'm guessing that's entirely through pajeet immigration.

Good luck, they'll destroy your country.

Forum Clout
There was some article I read recently that Canada wanted to hit 100 million by like 2040. I'm guessing that's entirely through pajeet immigration.

Good luck, they'll destroy your country.
I think what you saw they call the "Century Project" which is 100M by 2100. They want them everywhere too, even up north in the territories where Yellowknife and Whitehorse will reach like 100k each, so frozen street turds will become a thing. Me I will leave when the street shitters walk my local streets.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
He's just a dumb jig who posts his luxurious wants and desires. He has a low IQ, is unlikable and he stinks (literally) no college is going to bend over backwards for this nigger garbage.
Id love to see him get in because I know every other student and professor in his program will fucking despise him. He's the kind of lazy arrogant dullard that angers people with his general demeanor. Also even if he makes it through, which I doubt, he'll still have to get back to his shine box (Nigeria) because he can't work here

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

And I've heard faggot foreigners bitch about Canada because they had actual standards for people coming in like showing they have enough money they won't be an immediate burden and having professional qualifications. Though it is funny when Canada would let in someone who is an engineer then tell them their degree from. Click Clack Flies Landing on Your Face University didn't count so they had to drive a cab.

I think what you saw they call the "Century Project" which is 100M by 2100. They want them everywhere too, even up north in the territories where Yellowknife and Whitehorse will reach like 100k each, so frozen street turds will become a thing. Me I will leave when the street shitters walk my local streets.
And they will probably be surprised when they let immigrants in and try to settle them up in the territories and they bitch and moan and refuse, demanding to be settled by somewhere nicer. If there's one thing I learned volunteering at a soup kitchen as a teen it's that people receiving charity can be the most entitled cunts imaginable.

Last edited: