Is anything more retarded than Anthony’s blackjack habits?

DMAN

NYC Mayor
How practical can it be to gamble for hours on end and keep spitting whenever you lose? Like eventually there will be a buildup of spit, you will be so angry at times you might accidentally spit on your clothing or get spittle on your face. Now you have that dry spit smell on you... For what? To show everybody you're a fucking psycho?

It's funny how after a while he sobered up and realized that being known as the shocking piss and shit guy would make people not want to talk to you. And so he completely dropped it and never mentioned it again. Yeah, that's how someone with a fetish behaves. They're open about it for 4 or 5 years, then drop it completely.
Too true. And for a time before being known as the shit and piss guy, he was the pedo guy. He used to make a joke about carrying a little kid around in a paper bag and bringing them into the bathroom stall of a public restroom. He would then make the kid go down and on him and make a comment on the sound the bag made as the kid bobbed his head around. I think it was "shinkle shinkle" or something like that.

I will never understand why Jim doesn't understand why his career never progressed.

Last edited:
Too true. And for a time before being known as the shit and piss guy, he was the pedo guy. He used to make a joke about carrying a little kid around in a paper bag and bringing them into the bathroom stall of a public restroom. He would then make the kid go down and on them and make a comment on the sound the bag made as the kid bobbed his head around. I think it was "shinkle shinkle" or something like that.

I will never understand why Jim doesn't understand why his career never progressed.
Have you seen his "act" recently? He riffs on "current events" and talks to audience members, bombs horribly, then riffs on the bombing in that irritating "I'm a comedian" kind of way. He's mostly ditched his "huggable little pervert" act, and he didn't replace it with anything, really.

Have you seen his "act" recently? He riffs on "current events" and talks to audience members, bombs horribly, then riffs on the bombing in that irritating "I'm a comedian" kind of way. He's mostly ditched his "huggable little pervert" act, and he didn't replace it with anything, really.
Riveting.

I would think in his current act he would be developing his "I'm dating a tranny guy" stage of his career.

Someone more clever than me should make a Sunny D

Semi-related- they make an alcoholic Sunny D now

1678823215760.png