Is anything more retarded than Anthony’s blackjack habits?

If I was sitting at a table indoors with someone and they spit in the floor, I'd probably be like "What the fuck is wrong with you? Clean that up." I definitely would if it was some frail little Ethiopian pussy like Nana.
If I was anywhere near some niggerish piece of trash who was spitting in my vicinity, I'd be sorely tempted to cave in his face and leave him spitting teeth. One shot to the mouth and faggot Nana would crumple like the pantywaisted closet queer he is. Sometimes, swift, blinding violence is the answer.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I remember his petty gripes at the dealers and other players being the most insufferable. Getting mad at the "amateurs" like he's Ace Rothstein.

I'm probably the world's shittiest gambler. I stink at calculating chance and can't shuffle a deck of cards to save my life. But even I learned how to play blackjack when I was like 10 and get consistent winning streaks. It's not that complex of a game.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Not only that but he made it his identity for a long time.

It's funny how after a while he sobered up and realized that being known as the shocking piss and shit guy would make people not want to talk to you. And so he completely dropped it and never mentioned it again. Yeah, that's how someone with a fetish behaves. They're open about it for 4 or 5 years, then drop it completely.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I remember his petty gripes at the dealers and other players being the most insufferable. Getting mad at the "amateurs" like he's Ace Rothstein.

I'm probably the world's shittiest gambler. I stink at calculating chance and can't shuffle a deck of cards to save my life. But even I learned how to play blackjack when I was like 10 and get consistent winning streaks. It's not that complex of a game.
Yeah, just assume every card is going to be a 10 and hope for the best.

Child a literal retard can figure out Blackjack plus it's like the only game where the player DOES have a chance 🙂 never understand craps