Is anyone worse than Pat?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Everything about him is awful, the list is endless of bad qualities the pig proudly displays on a daily basis. Even explaining him to a new person is tough because it’s unbelievable that a person that awful exists. He doesn’t have one redeemable quality and is suing the Internet for pointing out how terrible he is. Has anyone ever encountered someone worse than Pat?

He’s also on the hefty side if you ask me

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Unlike Patrick S. Tomlinson, Hitler was a successful author.
75b7db6ed7bc18ea3ff45b4ae98312fe.jpg

My Struggle... In Space

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
I have a asshole neighbor thats related through a second cousin,a boomer, whatever liberal communist is running for office that year he will have signs in the yard, he is so much like Patso politically, cocksucker will lie about anything and everything, this jerkoff is banned from attending local high school football games because of being drunk and arguing with the referees from the stands, thirty plus years on disability, you could watch your other neighbor bring you trash cans back after a storm then week later this fuck tell you he was the one that brought them back

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
I know it sounds retarded but I believe he's worse than Hitler if you go by assumed character and not by actions and their results. I think the only reasons Patrick never caused any actual harm are incompetence and cowardice.
Hitler is held responsible for killing six million Jews. If Herr Patso had his way he'd exterminate everybody who refused a vaccine.

The point is, people who don't want vaccinations are not as bad as Jews.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
No. Nobody else even comes close.

Every single other person we've fucked with has had some redeeming qualities - Nana, Opie, Jim, Joe - they're all hateable in their own way but you can find things about them to like.

Patrick is just a bottomless pit of extreme narcissism and mental illness. I cannot think of a single thing about him that's good.

Fat too.