• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Is anyone here straight edge?

G

Cmon lurkers now’s your chance

What are you, some faggot without self control?
I haven’t put a drink or drug in my body for 28yearsh

C91B80D4-537B-4218-A150-0BF84294D72F.jpeg

Have ya?

Im talkin to you mcgowan, mister have a scotch and call it a night.
Dionysus is looking down upon you…
Let’s embarrass ourselves gang

F5891363-C745-4AC9-928F-ECE4532035C5.jpeg

(Insert tom waits or hunter s thompson reference here, dutchies)

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
Cmon lurkers now’s your chance

What are you, some faggot without self control?
I haven’t put a drink or drug in my body for 28yearsh

View attachment 49912

Have ya?

Im talkin to you mcgowan, mister have a scotch and call it a night.
Dionysus is looking down upon you…
Let’s embarrass ourselves gang

View attachment 49910

(Insert tom waits or hunter s thompson reference here, dutchies)
It's different when you've got kids. I used to drink for England but I don't want them growing up with a dad like that. One of my oldest friends lives in Dubai and told me yesterday that he went out on Tuesday night with friends and got so hammered he puked in the cab home, threw the Indian 150 dollars as a sorry, went home passed out on the couch and woke up to find he'd shat himself. I should add he has a 2 year old son, a wife who's 8 months pregnant and a lucrative job as a tax lawyer. Fuck that. What are you doing?

I know myself. I like a drink, especially whisky and bourbon. So does my dad, so did my grandad etc. And I know how it can creep on you. One day you're having a drink or two a night and before long you're polishing off most of the bottle. I've been there. Nothing wrong with taking a week, a few months or even a year or two off. Put things in perspective. But I don't think I'll ever be straight edge. Life is too short. Enjoy yourself while you can eh

G

It's different when you've got kids. I used to drink for England but I don't want them growing up with a dad like that. One of my oldest friends lives in Dubai and told me yesterday that he went out on Tuesday night with friends and got so hammered he puked in the cab home, threw the Indian 150 dollars as a sorry, went home passed out on the couch and woke up to find he'd shat himself. I should add he has a 2 year old son, a wife who's 8 months pregnant and a lucrative job as a tax lawyer. Fuck that. What are you doing?

I know myself. I like a drink, especially whisky and bourbon. So does my dad, so did my grandad etc. And I know how it can creep on you. One day you're having a drink or two a night and before long you're polishing off most of the bottle. I've been there. Nothing wrong with taking a week, a few months or even a year or two off. Put things in perspective. But I don't think I'll ever be straight edge. Life is too short. Enjoy yourself while you can eh

That’s the fucking situatioooon

It’s time to have kids like dougie and smitty dunbar, but I’m too autistic/women are too fucked to go through the whole old fashioned courting process, get married, etc.
it’s the dilemma of modern men, disregard the cliche incel trope, we’re good loking, not fat , allegedly white etc but the mom market is slim unless you import a third worlder

Tldr i wanna knock up bam

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
That’s the fucking situatioooon

It’s time to have kids like dougie and smitty dunbar, but I’m too autistic/women are too fucked to go through the whole old fashioned courting process, get married, etc.
it’s the dilemma of modern men, disregard the cliche incel trope, we’re good loking, not fat , allegedly white etc but the mom market is slim unless you import a third worlder

Tldr i wanna knock up bam
Central Europe mate. Just make sure they're educated and not strippers. They're hot, based, blue eyed, amazing bodies, pretty traditional but not doormats. I'm talking Germany (not Berlin,) Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland. Poland and Ukraine is the beginning of Eastern Europe and that's where you stop. Any further than that and they get dangerous. Russians for example are often hot but they're cold bitches.

G

Most I made was a year and that's only because it was court mandated, but it helped me to learn how to workout and quit cigarettes which will probably give me an extra decade or two in the long run.

I'd like to be sober, honestly I'd tell you if I didn't. I'm not really an addict but when I get going I go off the rails and have a bit of "behavioral issues". Mainly laughing too loud and saying offensive shit. Gay fucking world we live in.

I've been in the every other day routine lately. Get really fucked up, recover, really fucked up, recover. I know where this shit goes and it's nahhht funnayyyy.

People think you can't get fucked up when you have kids but that's just not true. You can, you just need to wake up early.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
alcohol. weed too but i feel gay saying i have a problem with that.
lmao but not the xannies tho.

Come on, have a nice drink, take the edge off. Maybe smoke a blunt topo while you're at it.

I'm sure those little bastards of yours are acting up, have a drink. Take the edge off. It won't hurt nothin.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
lmao but not the xannies tho.

Come on, have a nice drink, take the edge off. Maybe smoke a blunt topo while you're at it.

I'm sure those little bastards of yours are acting up, have a drink. Take the edge off. It won't hurt nothin.
i can't have just one. only decision i get is whether to drink or not, after that it's up to the alcohol.