• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is anyone else baffled by the fact that Paul Weimer hasn't killed himself yet?

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Not a threat thread, just tried to picture what it was like to live a day in Paul's life and immediately wanted to kill myself.

Here's the facts.

- Pedophile, evidence of photographing naked children that will never be scrubbed from the internet.
- Many places refer to him as a pedo, or alleged pedo now:

pw.png

- His own mother hated him.
- Rest of his family hates him too. His brother thinks he's a creep.
- Dedicated his life to Science Fiction and the SFWA, an organization that didn't think twice about motherfucking him out of a Hugo award to please China.

Hey Paul, here's what your lifelong friends think of you:

IMG_5913.jpeg

They spied on you and did an inventory of all your twitter and patreon posts so they could fuck you out of a dumb award that you've been working your whole life for. And to add insult to injury,

pod.png

Even your Sci-fi friends feel that you're unworthy of their time.

Forum Clout
Not a threat thread, just tried to picture what it was like to live a day in Paul's life and immediately wanted to kill myself.

Here's the facts.

- Pedophile, evidence of photographing naked children that will never be scrubbed from the internet.
- Many places refer to him as a pedo, or alleged pedo now:

View attachment 185881

- His own mother hated him.
- Rest of his family hates him too. His brother thinks he's a creep.
- Dedicated his life to Science Fiction and the SFWA, an organization that didn't think twice about motherfucking him out of a Hugo award to please China.

Hey Paul, here's what your lifelong friends think of you:

View attachment 185882

They spied on you and did an inventory of all your twitter and patreon posts so they could fuck you out of a dumb award that you've been working your whole life for. And to add insult to injury,

View attachment 185883

Even your Sci-fi friends feel that you're unworthy of their time.
I mean, fuck Paul and all, but whomever the snitch is for... China?!... fuck that. Why?

In what (actual) sci-fi, is a communist dictatorship the good guys, anyhow?

G

His brother was told of the creepy behavior and instead of saying "Hey, Paul is my brother and a good guy" he went "I'll look into this" as though he knew.

His own mother called him a coward.
if you can find his tweet where he complained about being called a faggot by some guy in a car I'd be so happy
it's hard to narrow down the search results from "paul weimer faggot"