• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Investigator responsible for catching Torswats thinks Jackie is a retard

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
Remember this Wired article confirming Torswats was finally arrested?
Brad “Cafrozed” Dennis, a private investigator who works for high-profile Twitch streamers who've been swatted, has been hunting Torswats for nearly two years and actively helping the FBI’s investigation. “It’s a beautiful day,” Dennis says. “I am very relieved Tor will no longer be able to conduct his reign of terror on our schools and public officials just doing their jobs.

Look what the investigator said on X about Jackie and her grotesque hands lmao

https://ghostarchive.org/archive/B0ZfL

:image_9250_m::image_9250_m::image_9250_m::image_9250_m::image_9250_m::image_9250_m:

Nice relentless pursuit of justice, stupid

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
thisisactuallytheirentirelives.png

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
Fun fact: Bollywood Shrek gets insanely triggered when you mention that her "OSINT" involves simple Googling. She doxxed Mr. "Bernard Murphy" by Googling "NanaImg" and pulling up his resume which proudly lists it in his portfolio. But she tells people that she found it by scouring DNS logs, which is a hilarious lie

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
Fun fact: Bollywood Shrek gets insanely triggered when you mention that her "OSINT" involves simple Googling. She doxxed Mr. "Bernard Murphy" by Googling "NanaImg" and pulling up his resume which proudly lists it in his portfolio. But she tells people that she found it by scouring DNS logs, which is a hilarious lie
what is really hilarious is how much time u waste thinking about a strangers life lol

Forum Clout
what is really hilarious is how much time u waste thinking about a strangers life lol
Your anti pat posting posts were once a welcome reprieve. Ever since you’ve started posting gay anime shit and trying to make friends in off topic, I’ve felt kind of let down.

I believed in you once. Now I see you’re just as big of a fag as everyone else here but instead of laughing at fat people, you’re yukking it up with terminally online friendless e-nazis.

I sincerely hope the gay anime posting and friendship simulator posting is just a phase..

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
Your anti pat posting posts were once a welcome reprieve. Ever since you’ve started posting gay anime shit and trying to make friends in off topic, I’ve felt kind of let down.

I believed in you once. Now I see you’re just as big of a fag as everyone else here but instead of laughing at fat people, you’re yukking it up with terminally online friendless e-nazis.

I sincerely hope the gay anime posting and friendship simulator posting is just a phase..
didn't read

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
What’s worse?

1. Getting outed as an incompetent hack by the FBI and publicly mocked by industry experts for being hilariously wrong all the time

Or

2. Paying an incompetent hack for wrong information and then submitting it as evidence in a filing for an unrelated contempt of court charge that you lose anyway

It’s a tough one, man :image_9248:
3. Spending your entire life obsessing over strangers on twitter

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
3. Spending your entire life obsessing over strangers on twitter
4. Being offended that you're a brown canadian