Investigation into the email threat

BudDickman

So it looks like the Nigerian with the unpronounceable name (Ooga Booga) is the guy that is supposed to have received this email via his website's contact form.

The WordPress plugin that Ooga Booga has on his site is this one (you can figure this out by looking at identifiers in the code):

This is probably the plugin everyone uses. There must be a bunch of examples from other BIPoC authors complaining about messages received from Pat and Niki.

How does the content of the known genuine emails compare to what Ooga Booga supposedly received?
Same retardedly generic subject line ("Website message")?
Is the IP normally included?
Same formatting?

Last edited:

BudDickman

Several months ago, Ooga Booga himself had tweeted screenshots of his own hate emails for victim points:
FLktF3BXMAUoexo.jpeg
FLktGfQWUAAStB9.jpeg
FLktG6nXEAQZuUG.jpeg
FLktHc8XoAMHjeo.jpeg
FLktIWVX0AED5xP.jpeg

Note that the first and the last screenshot both have the IP of the sender. The ones where it's missing is probably due to them being collapsed by Google because it looks like content from the previous email in the thread or something. Google probably does a bad job of threading these since they all have the same subject line.

So the comment about the IP is still valid. It looks like the generic subject line was actually a configuration setting in the plugin and that's what was chosen. Maybe that's the default.

BudDickman

So the interesting differences are obviously that he left out the IP and other information that did appear in Ooga Booga's actual emails, and that the email was marked as spam manually, which is interesting.

Why mark it as spam before taking a screenshot? The fact that the recipient decided that it's spam is irrelevant. But stupid Pat thought that this would be a nice touch that would give the email more credibility.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
For comparison, this is what Pat posted:

20220820_170408-jpg.60944

Ooga Booga is weirdly silent. Why would he have a tweet storm about it in February and not say anything about this?
Because niggers are stupid pedators and there was no payoff for Ooga the first go round. Ooga is too nigger to realize diversity takes the heat off kid-fucking.

BTW how many more kids will SFWA be able to molest once they get stupid Patrick out of their spotlight?

BudDickman

Because niggers are stupid pedators and there was no payoff for Ooga the first go round. Ooga is too nigger to realize diversity takes the heat off kid-fucking.

BTW how many more kids will SFWA be able to molest once they get stupid Patrick out of their spotlight?
It wouldn't surprise me if he didn't give a fuck about Pat getting suspended. But the fact that Pat won't mention him is what's weird. The only reason to not mention him would be to be discreet, but none of these attention-seeking faggots practice discretion.

BudDickman

You can set up a Wordpress blog on a VPS for maybe $5 a month, and then pay another four to install Jetpack's cheapest product and that plugin. That'll answer whatever questions you have about the plugin.

I'd do it but it feels like I'd be doing work for free for a Nigerian scammer, which is just wrong.
No need, already found identical emails from Ooga Booga himself that did have the IP of the sender.

So either Pat copied the format, left out the IP because he didn't trust himself to invent a viable IP and marked it as spam just to add a useless visual detail that would make it more believable, or Ooga Booga sent himself that message and left out the IP because it was his own, and is uncharacteristically silent about it while Pat takes the fall.

I think it's the former, unless Ooga Booga is secretly a brotherman and this was all a long con to get Pat banned.

G

Is the IP normally included?
Same formatting?
Yes. 100% this is another Piggy false flag. If someone is going to send a death threat, why would they say "I am going to murder XYZ". When someone sends a death threat, they typically say "I am going to (modus operandi) XYZ" with other details and usually a list of grievances they have against the individual.

These people are so terrible at mimicking their enemies, meanwhile Piggo and others were successfully Catfishes by a mole and a fake Huffington Post reporter thinking it was one of their own

Last edited by a moderator:

BudDickman

So I took another look at the Nigerian's emails, and something's fishy. The icon next to the name of the sender does not match in several pictures. For example, a "J" shows next to "patrick tomlinson" in the second email below.

flktg6nxeaqzuug-jpeg.61128

There are several other examples of this in his screenshots. Not sure if Ooga Booga was tampering with emails back then, or if this is just Gmail being weird.

Also, if anyone wants to get him banned, he committed the exact same violation as Pat by exposing emails. This is the tweet:

G

Google slightly changed gmails look recently tho, maybe it has something to do with that.