• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Insightful cutting stand up in 2022

Forum Clout
I can’t believe this faggot is a professional stand up comedian

Truly and inspiration to all young comics
And a warning of what happens when you get lazy.

Tim Dillon was recently talking about how late night shows do nothing for your career and you can’t get off the road thinking those spots will be enough. Can’t help but think he was talking about lazy Norton whoring himself out for lukewarm Leno spots.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Forum Clout
Mind blowing how his career has never advanced. It’s absolutely his fault too. He’s done the same shitty northeastern clubs for 30 years. He never once tried to get out of them and do something different. He skipped E-Rock’s wedding for a show in Poughkeepsie. What a fucking nothing
The moment I knew he'd get nowhere from there.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
And a warning of what happens when you get lazy.

Tim Dillon was recently talking about how late night shows do nothing for your career and you can’t get off the road thinking those spots will be enough. Can’t help but think he was talking about lazy Norton whoring himself out for lukewarm Leno spots.
That’s very true about late night now, especially since the ratings now are nowhere near what Leno / Letterman did. They brag that Colbert is the “most watched” yet his biggest live night is about half what Leno would do on a rerun. Going on Carson was huge because people only had a handful of channels, now nobody cares.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
I couldn't finish the clip. The moment he started pontificating I had to turn it off. I hate how he thinks that he is coming up with these new thought provoking opinion nobody has ever thought of. Just talk about your non existing chin and make tranny jokes and get off the stage so people who are actually funny can entertain the crowd, you hack.