• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Insecure Opie

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I get what you're saying, but fuck me... they really leaned on that pudding head shit, didn't they?

If Anthony weren't a pedophile, Jim would be the most deplorable of them all.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
I get what you're saying, but fuck me... they really leaned on that pudding head shit, didn't they?

If Anthony weren't a pedophile, Jim would be the most deplorable of them all.
It could have been any joke. Opie is pissed that they stepped on his story about Skynyrd honoring some guy that died thirty years ago, like they do at every show. “The hang” Opie always wanted the show to be was just a forum for him to tell his boring ass stories to his in-laws in Philly and interview c-list stars.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
It could have been any joke. Opie is pissed that they stepped on his story about Skynyrd honoring some guy that died thirty years ago, like they do at every show. “The hang” Opie always wanted the show to be was just a forum for him to tell his boring ass stories to his in-laws in Philly and interview c-list stars.
I don't think you're wrong. The timing of all three participants is wrong, not just Opie.

When Nana went on a rant about the blacks, Opie kept his mouth shut until he played the Candy Crush game.

If someone's telling a story, comment on it, let it sit there... maybe it bombs. Maybe not. But then, go into the jokes. Their whole thing was to eat up as much time as possible, but they didn't tolerate his anecdotes.

A show of that magnitude needs the guy who's common. In fairness to everybody, not one of them understood that dynamic.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
I don't think you're wrong. The timing of all three participants is wrong, not just Opie.

When Nana went on a rant about the blacks, Opie kept his mouth shut until he played the Candy Crush game.

If someone's telling a story, comment on it, let it sit there... maybe it bombs. Maybe not. But then, go into the jokes. Their whole thing was to eat up as much time as possible, but they didn't tolerate his anecdotes.

A show of that magnitude needs the guy who's common. In fairness to everybody, not one of them understood that dynamic.
Why would anyone sit there and respectfully listen to the guy who screams out HOLDONHOLDONHOLDONHOLDON or insisted on going to callers during great, hilarious moments? Opie played himself off the show because he didn’t know how to sit back and hang.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Why would anyone sit there and respectfully listen to the guy who screams out HOLDONHOLDONHOLDONHOLDON or insisted on going to callers during great, hilarious moments? Opie played himself off the show because he didn’t know how to sit back and hang.
Oh, I know. Opie's autistic. But the others drove their shit into the ground without Opie, but also thought that bashing him would make them interesting. Our sub did a better job of that.