"Inmate to roommate"

G

This show on A&E is blowing my mind.
It's about people taking in inmates that just got out of prison. So far every inmate "Roommate" is a fucking disrespectful loser. It's awesome.

[MEDIA=youtube]HebD-Lcpkzs[/MEDIA]

I'm sick, so I'm in bed watching garbage TV that I usually wouldn't, I haven't watched reality TV in well over a decade, so I forgot how dumb people on these shows are.

P.s.

Criminal niggers are hopeless.
nice recipe for disaster, stupids...

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
It's fucked up he's such a mess of a person and is able to be a therapist. Therapy is great for a lot of people, I don;t think it's a racket of the Jews, but a lot of people who enter that profession are also nuts.

RobertMewler

Anyone still watching this? Episode 6 dropped. DQ’ Vizio’s brother is about to be released and he wants to see him, even though that would be a parole violation. Dr. Henry says he can’t have his brother over or he would have to call the police.

D’s uncle comes over and makes Dr. Henry the bad guy. Parole is a tool of the white man to oppress the black man.

Can’t wait for Daquari and his uncle to beat the shit out of Dr. Henry.
Uncle D was making such typical infantile 'arguments'. Zero responsibility. Gee, no wonder those people rarely get anywhere in life. It's all everyone else's fault and rules are chains meant to be cut. Assholes.

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
My uncle is the biggest bleeding heart in the world and he has a couple rooms he rents out of his nice house on the cheap. But he thinks he’s gonna save the world 2 tenants at a time so he purposely seeks out the dregs of society to rent to. “They need second chances!”

He gets burned every single time. One lady even died in her room from alcohol poisoning lol

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
I need to watch this shit, it seems incredible. Thanks for the link provided, I'll be able to catch up with the rest of the brothermen.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
I found a site to watch it online and man, it's wild. The ex-con chick at Sharna's church is a good egg.
View attachment 65574
This bitch is based as fuck and full of useful information

EDIT: My impressions so far:

- Mark and the bitch are ridiculous. Mark's a whipped fag and the bitch is boring as all hell. Danny DeVito is kinda funny though
- Big Jay Oakerson and his beard seem like they're okay, but should've never taken the addict in to begin with, he's already complaining
- Black granny wants some dick and affection from the fat ex-con, that's what it seems like
- Hope the old dude sticks to his word and doesn't take Aaron in
- Wish Dr Henry will get hit on the head with a hammer by QD because he asked him to put the toilet seat down or something equally stupid

Last edited: