Indians in America earn twice as much as dumb white hicks

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
reality.png

Also, do you know how insanely cringe it is to daydream about being a NAZI when you've never been to Europe, don't understand a word of German, and know absolutely nothing about the history or culture besides what you read on wikipedia and 4chan?

G

This would carry much more weight if you posted some pictures of your real estate. But you rent, don't you Aadesh. And you bring in 26k a year by bothering people like me just as we're sitting down to a nice family supper by cold-calling to ask if I'm interested in purchasing double glazing.

You can't back up these shit posts, paki. I know you wanted everyone to go "wow, that's a great dick, dude. Good for you!" But it isn't, and the fact that you've been sperging out in a very female way since you posted your awful prick demonstrates how much it bothers you and is clear to anyone.

Now listen. Me and some pals went for a curry last Friday after work drinks. My mate Johnny's lamb pasanda wasn't up to muster. Please tell your uncle/cousin/whoever to raise their game. We dropped around 250 quid on that meal and expected better. Cheers in advance.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
This would carry much more weight if you posted some pictures of your real estate. But you rent, don't you Aadesh. And you bring in 26k a year by bothering people like me just as we're sitting down to a nice family supper by cold-calling to ask if I'm interested in purchasing double glazing.

You can't back up these shit posts, paki. I know you wanted everyone to go "wow, that's a great dick, dude. Good for you!" But it isn't, and the fact that you've been sperging out in a very female way since you posted your awful prick demonstrates how much it bothers you and is clear to anyone.

Now listen. Me and some pals went for a curry last Friday after work drinks. My mate Johnny's lamb pasanda wasn't up to muster. Please tell your uncle/cousin/whoever to raise their game. We dropped around 250 quid on that meal and expected better. Cheers in advance.
It's a good job you don't have any self-awareness, because this post is pure, concentrated cringe. Bragging about spending 250 on a curry and some coronas? Oh dear...

G

It's a good job you don't have any self-awareness, because this post is pure, concentrated cringe. Bragging about spending 250 on a curry and some coronas? Oh dear...
Show us your living room, Pajeet. Or your back garden. No? Thought so. 36 years old and renting. Sad.

And you want to talk about self-awareness, sperg? Last Friday I was at home with my wife and kids, as usual. The curry story was an obvious joke mocking you and your paki brethren. If I complain about my morning paper being late and asking you to tell your uncle Rishin to get his act together are you going to take that literally too, you unfunny mong? Lol. You're so basic.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Show us your living room, Pajeet. Or your back garden. No? Thought so. 36 years old and renting. Sad.

And you want to talk about self-awareness, sperg? Last Friday I was at home with my wife and kids, as usual. The curry story was an obvious joke mocking you and your paki brethren. If I complain about my morning paper being late and asking you to tell your uncle Rishin to get his act together are you going to take that literally too, you unfunny mong? Lol. You're so basic.
didn't read, I can tell you're seething just at a glance

imagine bragging about spending 250 on a curry and shitty beers

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt

Is this a Boomiapost?

It seems too well written, but i cannot tell anymore.

Conehead Nigger

Black Bull Kang

Imagine being this chicken vindaloo nigger in your 30s without a house lol.

G

didn't read, I can tell you're seething just at a glance

imagine bragging about spending 250 on a curry and shitty beers
Lol, no one's seething turd dick. Thanks for reading all the way to the end though!