• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Indians better looking than Jackie MF Singh

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I went to highschool with some sort of brown chick. She was always all wrapped up in the blanket clothes and she was kind of a humorless bitch so I never paid her no mind. Right after highschool I saw her working at a store wearing their uniform and wearing a bit of makeup. She was one of the most beautiful women I've seen. It was fucking shocking. Absolutely perfect body and her face was gorgeous, which I somehow never noticed because she always had big goofy glasses on way before they were in style.

Edit: just looked her up on Facebook. She's still beautiful but she's back to wrapping her head. She had an adorable little baby die of cancer and I feel suicidally bummed out for her family.

G

I went to highschool with some sort of brown chick. She was always all wrapped up in the blanket clothes and she was kind of a humorless bitch so I never paid her no mind. Right after highschool I saw her working at a store wearing their uniform and wearing a bit of makeup. She was one of the most beautiful women I've seen. It was fucking shocking. Absolutely perfect body and her face was gorgeous, which I somehow never noticed because she always had big goofy glasses on way before they were in style.
Did you fuck her?
Oooooooh!!!
:lwjxnwp:

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout

Edit: just looked her up on Facebook. She's still beautiful but she's back to wrapping her head. She had an adorable little baby die of cancer and I feel suicidally bummed out for her family.
What size/shape fruit were the titties?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I feel like if Shirley Temple was Indian this is all they would do with her
I would too honestly. If I had this little dancing street shitter my entire life would be exactly like the guy laying down stopping and starting the music. I'd have that poor fucker going for like 10 hours a day.