Indian women all have sideburns

G

try not getting pissed off when an indian starts bobbling their head all around when you're talking to them
so I asked one what that was about and they said it's usually something they are doing to indicate to the other person they are listening. i guess active listening in conversations is rare over there or something. that and they have like 20 languages so maybe its just saying "I understand your accent"

Indian people sometimes lose all sense of propriety, like they have no awareness of their surroundings at all. Like they'll go outside in the middle of the night and start furiously jabbering on their phone (and they always have it on speaker). And their women and kids will just wander into the street aimlessly without even looking, like they're lost in some ridiculous Bombay marketplace or something.

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
They're goofy but alright. It feels like maybe 1% if Indian girls are extremely beautiful in the face and the rest are absolutely disgusting. Native ones don't have an ass either but recently it seems like American Indian girls learned to squat to get a giant ass like white girls did a decade ago.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen

this bitches name is literally "pooja", why do they keep doing this to themselves?
They also commonly have fatty neck folds. The few that are attractive are generally northern Punjabi, not Hindus. One of my best buds is Punjabi and is honestly one of the best looking dudes I’ve ever known. Fawking guy coulda been a model. That said, Aishwayra Rai was at one time, Miss Universe, and one of the most beautiful women in recorded history. I’d let her shit on my street any day. @captain_kamala how expensive are the real Indian hair weaves? Are they worth it?

1659499670093.jpeg

1659499699218.jpeg

1659499776643.jpeg

1659499800453.jpeg

Stent

swatchsticker
Here'sch da ting, there's like 1.5 billion of them, so 700m women (accounting for 500k burned alive after being raped) and I've seen maybe 5 or 6 that were legitimately beautiful including celebrities. Genetics of a donkey race bred to make cotton shirts and sit on phones all day.