Indian rape squads/patrols in civilised areas

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Is it just a phenomenon Ive noticed or do you see young male streetshitters walking around in groups particularly where there is nightlife in a major city? Is it like that wherever you are?

My wife and I always give each other the heads up when we spot a rape squad/patrol. They are just the seediest fuckers on the planet. Is it lust causing their eyes to glow like embers or just the untreated jaundice.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
I worked as a bouncer in a beach town for a few summers. These groups would roll in from outlying cities and actively prey upon young drunk women. Full on near-passed out women were the targets. I am certainly not a Captain Save A Hoe but I kept my head on a fawkin’ swivel whenever those types were in. Absolute dangers to the women around and even to the men if you stand up for the chicks.

One story on it- I’m standing at “my post” by the bar and I see these two girls, they look 18 at most but I wasnt working the door so not my problem. One of them is real bombed and kinda ugly, other one is barely buzzed and is pretty. Pretty girl getting chatted up by various guys, leaving her friend isolated. A Paki rolls in behind drunken girl, starts grinding. The girl can probably smell him, her face looks fearful, she doesnt turn around, slowly acquiesces to the dance because she doesnt know what else to do. She makes an overly sad face at me and mouths the words “help me” so I tell the guy to back off. He protests, I say she isn’t into it. He says “how do I make the girls here like me” in bis durka durka accent and I said try some cologne and guided him away. He offers to shake my hand so I do.

I go back to my post. I ask the pretty girl to keep an eye on her friend or I’ll have to toss them out because her friend is so drunk and I can’t send her out alone. I also was unwilling to send them out with these rapey Pakis still around. Sure enough more dudes come to talk to the pretty girl, once again isolating the drunken uglier girl. I get distracted for a bit by whatever and I look back and the Paki and now one of his friends are back with the uglier bombed girl. The drunken girl is bent backwards, like standing up but her torso is leaning far backwards and she is looking at the ceiling. One of the Pakis is holding her face in place while the other is trying to tongue kiss her. I see this and I go grab them and tell them that is enough and they are outta here. The guy who shook my hand earlier tries to shake my hand again with a “my fren! My fren!” So I grabbed his hand and squeezed the fucking shit out of it until he started grabbing my shirt to make me stop. The second he touched me ai punched him in the chin, tossed him in a headlock and put him to sleep. I then tossed his limp body down the stairs (there was only a small 3 step staircase but it was funny). His friend came up and I said you too pal and he asks if he can finish his drink so I said “quickly” and he starts to chug his beer. I grabbed him by his collar and shook him around so it spilled all over him then threw him down the stairs as well.

They stood there glaring at us for a while as our biggest bouncer stood at the door telling them to fuck off. Then suddenly like 4 more of them showed up so now there is 6 of them trying to fight the bouncers out front. Turns out the other 4 were acting like dicks and got tossed out the back door. None of them did fuck all. We told then to come back at 3AM when we aren’t in uniform and of course they didn’t. These fucking Pakis just roll into these beach towns and act like they run the place. It’s a goddamn issue in these places. I absolutely hate them and it’s sickening to be sober in a bar and just deal with that shit for hours.