• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Indian guy walking around my neighborhood

G

Theres always an indian guy walking around my suburb, talking into a phone. But Im starting to think it's just a pervert filming people with his camera phone. He walks past the windows of my local gym a lot.

I'm thinking of following him one day. I cant think of where he works. He wears business casual but hes in a suburban area with no businesses except a gym and supermarket. Fucking weird.

@admin comment?

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://tenor.com/view/raiders-of-the-lost-ark-indiana-jones-harrison-ford-gun-sword-gif-3393909[/URL]

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Theres always an indian guy walking around my suburb, talking into a phone. But Im starting to think it's just a pervert filming people with his camera phone. He walks past the windows of my local gym a lot.

I'm thinking of following him one day. I cant think of where he works. He wears business casual but hes in a suburban area with no businesses except a gym and supermarket. Fucking weird.

@admin comment?
Ever seen a dog walk around looking for the right place to shit? Same thing.