• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

In honor of Quasi’s victory and Patrick’s latest lolsuit

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
bro, Ive been crankin it like 3-4 times a day, im the one thats fucked. worse part is after knee surgery they have me on painkillers so I cant Coom. So essentially im just gooning out of boredom. cant leave the couch.

When you Sin you are removing yourself from proximity to God, if you keep sinning, and don’t ask for repentance and accept you were wrong and stop - He will grant your wish and let you be seperate to Him.

I know how that sounds and that it doesn’t bother most people now, it’s just religious cliche nonsense - that’s how I felt most of my life but really think on it.

If you OD on pain killers tonight you’ll be taken to see a glimpse of what could have been, total complete joy and security in the warm and bright golden presence of the Lord, direct access to the creator of the universe who loves you personally as a father, only to be confronted with how you actually lived, that He never knew you and he’s granting your request to be separated from Him permanently. Then you’ll be cast down to the ones who dwell below. Even writing the horrors of what that might mean frightens me so I won’t.

We are told in no uncertain terms by Christ it is better to cut your hand off and gourge your eyes out than to commit the sin of lust and adulteration (or any other sins) - and we just don’t care and don’t listen, we must coooom or consoommmm material shit.

God be with you no bs.

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
When you Sin you are removing yourself from proximity to God, if you keep sinning, and don’t ask for repentance and accept you were wrong and stop - He will grant your wish and let you be seperate to Him.

I know how that sounds and that it doesn’t bother most people now, it’s just religious cliche nonsense - that’s how I felt most of my life but really think on it.

If you OD on pain killers tonight you’ll be taken to see a glimpse of what could have been, total complete joy and security in the warm and bright golden presence of the Lord, direct access to the creator of the universe who loves you personally as a father, only to be confronted with how you actually lived, that He never knew you and he’s granting your request to be separated from Him permanently. Then you’ll be cast down to the ones who dwell below. Even writing the horrors of what that might mean frightens me so I won’t.

We are told in no uncertain terms by Christ it is better to cut your hand off and gourge your eyes out than to commit the sin of lust and adulteration (or any other sins) - and we just don’t care and don’t listen, we must coooom or consoommmm material shit.

God be with you no bs.
How have you not started sending mail bombs to universities?

To be clear, don’t do that.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
show me where in the bible it says adultery with an unmarried woman is bad

Paul was pretty clear

“Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body’s a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.”

“Now for the matters you wrote about: It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman. But since sexual immorality is occurring, each man should have sexual relations with his own wife, and each woman with her own husband.”

G

Paul was pretty clear

“Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body’s a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.”

“Now for the matters you wrote about: It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman. But since sexual immorality is occurring, each man should have sexual relations with his own wife, and each woman with her own husband.”
i don't have a wife

is that a loophole?