• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

In Honor of Jim Florentine's induction into Patposting

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
I think I am behind on the podcasts. Dan actually had Jim Florentine as a guest? If so, fair play.
No, child. But Dan played some recent audio of Florentine shitting on Pat. (Didn't Florentine also shit on Pat like two years ago?)

But thanks for the link, OP. Brothermen who (rightly) shit on Florentine need to at least hear his "terrorizing telemarketers" stuff (not the Crank Yankers shit). I'm talking about the ones on his 'volume 4' and 'volume 5'. They used to be on youtube but they might've gotten pulled since I last checked. Even Don Jamieson is funny on them.

G

No, child. But Dan played some recent audio of Florentine shitting on Pat. (Didn't Florentine also shit on Pat like two years ago?)

But thanks for the link, OP. Brothermen who (rightly) shit on Florentine need to at least hear his "terrorizing telemarketers" stuff (not the Crank Yankers shit). I'm talking about the ones on his 'volume 4' and 'volume 5'. They used to be on youtube but they might've gotten pulled since I last checked. Even Don Jamieson is funny on them.
"Let Me Put My Brother On" with Don Jamieson is fucking hilarious.

EDIT: Found it. Here you go...
[MEDIA=youtube]2dy9lUJJGqI[/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator: