• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

In disbelief of the comments on Anthony’s Rogan appearance

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
It's insane. It's exactly the same every time he makes an appearance on there. It's also the same on almost every old O&A video - just hundreds of comments ball washing nana and saying how unfunny Opie is. It's like an army of AIs that have all been programmed to think the same way.

^ Even the go as low as 13 video, nobody's really bashing him. It's more like "Oh uncle nana. You do like em young don't you".

The only exception I've seen to this is the self cutting girl video where people are rightly calling out nana and Jimmy as being the ghouls they are. That video only has 14K views though, so unless you heard it at the time or have seen that, you're probably not gonna be aware of it, especially if you just know of Ant through his Rogan appearances. That's what it comes down to mostly - People outside of here just aren't aware of his ghoulisness or are happy to ignore it.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
The highlight being Nana flat out lying to Joe's face.

G9YnfO0.png

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
I don't even need to click to know there are retards going on about how Opie sucks and that Jim and Ant need to start a show together.
It's beyond gay at this point too. They know they're going to get likes on their faggy opinion but present it as if it's an original comment/critique.
That always puzzled me lol, this forum / the sub was mostly level headed niggers but yt comments make you think most o&a fans are legit retarded.
Anyway, I wish they'd bring back the emo/scene look.