• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

In 3 weeks, it'll be a year since Porsalin released the teaser for the pig doc

CQ Beans

Forum Clout

Don't even bother at this point, you lazy cunt. @Daddy Warbucks docs might not be perfect but they're at least something. You're not making Apocalypse Now, retard. Nothing you release will have been worth the wait at this point.

Porsalin = homosexual, lazy, gay, faggot and possibly pedophile.

First off your pfp is fucking hilarious. But Porsalin’s entire approach is off. This definitely needs to be a multiple part piece. About to get some popcorn for Warbucks part 2 now.

sinbad

Accomplished comedian sinbad
Forum Clout
To this day he still refuses to pay quasi
Capture.PNG

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
He probably had months of writers block trying to come up with different ways of saying fat.

Plump, indolent, idler - Patrick S Tomlinson. No wait - Chubby, idle, loafer - Patrick S Tomlinson. Hang on, hang on - Stout, sluggish, deadbeat - Patrick S Tomlinson.

Typing the above made me realize how much I hate Porsalin's accent. Pretentious sounding faggot. Why did we ever like him again?

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Maybe he's just stringing along his Patreon paypigs
More than likely. The ol' Fim Horton Chip cartoon perks long con for those who sacrifice a substantial cash offering for a "shout out" on the Chip podacast or a voice cameo on one of the episodes, etc. All "perks" that were never bestowed, of course. How many episodes did that hack shit show even go... 3 before Jim realized "why the fuck am I even spending a penny of the 60K on any of this drivel? These fat fuck trucker meth head retards will still support me regardless if I rip them off... Bit over."

"You're on the Jim Norton advice show..."

"Jim, ya ripped of truckers to the tune of $60K!"

"What? I ripped off truckers? How did I rip off truckers?" Tee hee.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Plump, indolent, idler - Patrick S Tomlinson. No wait - Chubby, idle, loafer - Patrick S Tomlinson. Hang on, hang on - Stout, sluggish, deadbeat - Patrick S Tomlinson.

Typing the above made me realize how much I hate Porsalin's accent. Pretentious sounding faggot. Why did we ever like him again?
He really wasn't a young Scorcese. He just had the time, patience and drive to do it (the drive was likely Patreon $) and had another guy write a couple clever lines/insults for him. Turns out that dude and Porsalin had a faggotster falling out as well. Who gets what credit or some shit.