• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Important update: Two pedophiles are collaborating on a story together

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Remember Rakdaddy? The SFWA member who suspiciously torched his twitter one day? He then begged for people to follow him the day after. Well, he and the pig are working on a story together!

oct307.png

Let's have a closer look:

FC56lBdWQAEDcxf.jpg

Once again our piggy tries to be a writer but he cannot generate anything resembling prose, he's merely throwing out shitty tropes and describing what is happening. Looks like these SFWA types are only good at one thing, preying on children.

Rakdaddy seems to approve though.

oct308.png

That will only happen if Pat gets custody of his daughter and offers her to the people running the SFWA, you creepy shithead.

Edit: A third pedophile enters the discussion.

oct309.png

Guess Uncle Paul has been sticking his thumb in naughty places. Sad!

Last edited:

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Remember Rakdaddy? The SFWA member who suspiciously torched his twitter one day? He then begged for people to follow him the day after. Well, he and the pig are working on a story together!

View attachment 11234

View attachment 11235

Once again our piggy tries to be a writer but he cannot generate anything resembling prose, he's merely throwing out shitty tropes and describing what is happening. Looks like these SFWA types are only good at one thing, preying on children.

View attachment 11236

That will only happen if Pat gets custody of his daughter and offers her to the people running the SFWA, you creepy shithead.

View attachment 11237

Embarrassingly pitiful even by your standards, Pat.

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a Cumia

View attachment 11234

View attachment 11235

View attachment 11236

View attachment 11237

Fuck ... EVERY TIME Pedo Paul / Banned From the Mall posts, it's a cry for pity or attention. I couldn't imagine being in my twilight years and still being desperate for someone to pay me attention with a "I'm so sorry Paul". What a sad little life.

Also, Rick, your dialog is stilted and laden with exposition. "We've been a cashless society for centuries, Ana". PEOPLE DON'T TALK LIKE THAT. Especially if it's been centuries! That would be like having to tell someone, "People haven't gotten around by horse-drawn carriage in hundreds of years, Ana". Nobody should have to be informed of something that is and has been status quo for a lengthy period of time. It's unnatural, draws attention to itself, and sounds written.

Tl;Dr- Patrick S Tomlinson is fat, undersexed, and a horrible writer.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
FC56lBdWQAEDcxf.jpg

So I'm supposed to believe this hack makes six figures and is still using a laptop with pressure damage all over the lcd like a broke twentysomething. Fucking dirty poor person.

By the way, Rick, Google "Snipping Tool" once so that you don't have to take pics of your screen with your cellphone like a geriatric moron.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words

View attachment 11234

View attachment 11235

View attachment 11236

View attachment 11237

Sadly Pauls thumb is actually infected and seems to be growing a 3 year olds hymen #prader-feedakidyourwilly syndrome.

"their volume", you mean "its volume"?
"priceless, irreplaceable" - essentially the same word twice.
"patron" so it's a library you have to pay to use? But then he says you can't "buy" anything in this world....?
"finger of choice" what does that mean? The reader's choice? The patron's choice? Any finger that a person extends if of their choice. It's like saying "I spoke a word that I had chosen". Unless I'm misunderstanding, that is complete nonsense.
"face down" you mean "head down"? face down means lying on the ground.
"Cashless" somehow this also means "you can't barter either". So, if I say to you "I'll swap my hat for that cake" that is illegal? And the term for that is "cashless"? And if that is the case, how do you have a "patron" of a library?
"Tacos and enchiladas. REPEAT enchiladas". That is funny! Mexican food names are funny. The aliens should choose those as names. So, the chief alien is called Burrito. And his second in command is "Doritos Locos"!

No wonder Pat thinks he's really fucking good at writing hilarious sci-fi!

G

"their volume", you mean "its volume"?
"priceless, irreplaceable" - essentially the same word twice.
"patron" so it's a library you have to pay to use? But then he says you can't "buy" anything in this world....?
"finger of choice" what does that mean? The reader's choice? The patron's choice? Any finger that a person extends if of their choice. It's like saying "I spoke a word that I had chosen". Unless I'm misunderstanding, that is complete nonsense.
"face down" you mean "head down"? face down means lying on the ground.
"Cashless" somehow this also means "you can't barter either". So, if I say to you "I'll swap my hat for that cake" that is illegal? And the term for that is "cashless"? And if that is the case, how do you have a "patron" of a library?
"Tacos and enchiladas. REPEAT enchiladas". That is funny! Mexican food names are funny. The aliens should choose those as names. So, the chief alien is called Burrito. And his second in command is "Doritos Locos"!

No wonder Pat thinks he's really fucking good at writing hilarious sci-fi!
I thought that too but knowing what a pandering faggot he is he's probably trying to work in a character with they/them pronouns.