• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine the first thing you do when you wake up is tweet about Trump,trans, and politics

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1696173832299.png
1696173846612.png
1696173883557.png

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
This is his whole life. Endlessly barking into the void and every now and then he hears a similar noise from some other mindlessly barking moron animal and takes it as a sign he should keep going.

Sub 100 engagements on almost every post, almost no comments or discussion, no progression of fame or success or influence and yet every day hundreds of posts on a site he claims to hate owned by someone he covets and therefore despises.

Forum Clout
Maybe I haven't fully woken up yet, but is Patrick actually supporting someone's statement that health insurance has gotten a lot more expensive ever since the insurance companies were anointed winners when the government made it mandatory? I must be reading this wrong, as this is the same Patrick who took a proud, beaming selfie paying like $5 a gallon in gas last year.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
"Former" was only included for us and EVS. Because if he doesn't say former, then the LARP of him being the Stephen King and George Carlin of the bad part of Milwaukee (also known as "Milwaukee") falls apart. It's been pretty clear for awhile his only income is from selling old ladies accidental death and dismemberment add-ons they don't need and residuals from same. He reupped his license and wasn't he oinking on TV about how someone from here tried to get his license revoked and ruin his income?

It's much funnier when he claims to be a medical expert because he sold insurance over the phone. Or to not be fat.

Forum Clout
Maybe I haven't fully woken up yet, but is Patrick actually supporting someone's statement that health insurance has gotten a lot more expensive ever since the insurance companies were anointed winners when the government made it mandatory? I must be reading this wrong, as this is the same Patrick who took a proud, beaming selfie paying like $5 a gallon in gas last year.
He doesn't realize that's what he's saying, because he's a moron.

He's also fat.