• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Imagine the absurdity of being penny eater

G

Imagine sort of knowing a guy and he has taken a couple of group photos with you in them over the years

Then one day you discover this place and find threads with a bunch of strangers talking about you and arguing if you're a retard or not

Youre just a normal guy minding his own business who just had the misfortune of a neighbor inviting you to thanksgiving and now this

G

I'd find it hilarious but I also pretty much never let my picture be taken even by my friends. I also don't have many friends, but yknow like whatever.
I try not to be in photos taken by pat types. No shit some literal faggot took a photo with me once, I thought itd just be for his story or something, but it was posted and I was tagged on a freaky lgbtq faggot page. That still creeps me out.

Doyle Hargraves

You're just a humped over retard to me.
I try not to be in photos taken by pat types. No shit some literal faggot took a photo with me once, I thought itd just be for his story or something, but it was posted and I was tagged on a freaky lgbtq faggot page. That still creeps me out.
Yeah at this point everyone knows that I don't do social media so they just take a picture to keep for themselves. Unless they get a good one where I look really fucked, but I can't really blame them as long as they don't put my name on it.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Imagine sort of knowing a guy and he has taken a couple of group photos with you in them over the years

Then one day you discover this place and find threads with a bunch of strangers talking about you and arguing if you're a retard or not

Youre just a normal guy minding his own business who just had the misfortune of a neighbor inviting you to thanksgiving and now this
It's actually even worse than this. Pat was somehow invited to what I assume is Magneto and husband's house for a "Garden Party." Presumably getting to know Pat and getting all of the abuse made this the first and last party. Pennyeater has been a legendary retard for years now and he probably barely knows Pig. Also interesting that Niki clearly wasn’t there.

6865809-E-7503-41-E5-881-B-B5379-C8-DA8-F3.jpg

92-DB7-A10-488-B-4936-84-E0-6-DCEEDC3-F0-EC.jpg

C32-B52-BC-26-D3-4-FD8-8-EA9-1218-B22-DDD88.jpg

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
It's actually even worse than this. Pat was somehow invited to what I assume is Magneto and husband's house for a "Garden Party." Presumably getting to know Pat and getting all of the abuse made this the first and last party. Pennyeater has been a legendary retard for years now and he probably barely knows Pig. Also interesting that Niki clearly wasn’t there.

6865809-E-7503-41-E5-881-B-B5379-C8-DA8-F3.jpg

92-DB7-A10-488-B-4936-84-E0-6-DCEEDC3-F0-EC.jpg

C32-B52-BC-26-D3-4-FD8-8-EA9-1218-B22-DDD88.jpg
What kind of thoughtless cunt invites people over for a meal and expects them to a) contribute to the groceries and b) help out with cooking it. If you're having a barbecue or something and people want to bring side dishes or desserts fine, but only a bum or entitled fuck would request you chip in. What a bunch of creeps.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
What kind of thoughtless cunt invites people over for a meal and expects them to a) contribute to the groceries and b) help out with cooking it. If you're having a barbecue or something and people want to bring side dishes or desserts fine, but only a bum or entitled fuck would request you to chip in. What a bunch of creeps.
Yeah that completely threw me. Imagine being like "oh hey, you want to come over for a party? Great, you got any food everyone can cook?"

Doyle Hargraves

You're just a humped over retard to me.
What kind of thoughtless cunt invites people over for a meal and expects them to a) contribute to the groceries and b) help out with cooking it. If you're having a barbecue or something and people want to bring side dishes or desserts fine, but only a bum or entitled fuck would request you chip in. What a bunch of creeps.
Eh, sounds like the grown up Adulting version of danksgiving from what you described. Granted pat's "garden" is barely enough to contribute for more than 3-4 people for a single meal aside from lead content, but I also expect nothing more from his friends. I dunno, it's a tough one, man.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
A 55yo faggot that would wear a tie-die shirt to same said event?

Real sharp dude with the NPR/NPC eyeglass frames droppin' Orange Man Bad's?

We're eating vegan and bashin the fash!

Are ya?

Faggots

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
It's very thoughtless of Patrick to put people out there on his Twitter feed, knowing that people will post shit about them.
Hello, fellow friend. Patrick S. Tomlinson here - political hot potato and firebrand. You may also know me as a comedian, and even more interestlingly, a author - in case you didn't know that.

Anyway, you wouldn't believe what our cyberatalkers have done now. They found a picture I took of you at that shitty garden party Magneto and her hubby threw years ago, and used that to find your FB profile and fast food reviews. They think it's "funny" to point out that you look retarded, that you are clinically overweight, and are absolutely aghast that you're only 37 years young!

So, do you want to hang at Holligan's on Saturday for a pint and take some selfies?

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Eh, sounds like the grown up Adulting version of danksgiving from what you described. Granted pat's "garden" is barely enough to contribute for more than 3-4 people for a single meal aside from lead content, but I also expect nothing more from his friends. I dunno, it's a tough one, man.
I bet he brought most of that shit from Walmart or something