Imagine Patrick

G

Reading Apostlegate 1 and how Seth was corresponding with [email protected] thinking to himself "what a fucking retarded kike".

Meanwhile his inbox is loaded with emails from [email protected]

I was listening to Darknet Diaries the other day and there was a guy on there talking about how 90%+ of "hacks" are things like people getting phished in some way. Either they click a link that installs something or they get conned into giving up their credentials or someone has their pass but they need their 2 factor text so they call the victim and social engineer the 2-factor validation text. They're getting conned in some way. So naturally I thought about Rick falling prey to this and I had the thought that surely after 3 years of people texting him and pestering him and people trying to change his password, there would be no way he'd fall for it. But then I remembered that he got conned by some guy using a knockoff huffington post email address and realized that he really is that dumb.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
I was listening to Darknet Diaries the other day and there was a guy on there talking about how 90%+ of "hacks" are things like people getting phished in some way. Either they click a link that installs something or they get conned into giving up their credentials or someone has their pass but they need their 2 factor text so they call the victim and social engineer the 2-factor validation text. They're getting conned in some way. So naturally I thought about Rick falling prey to this and I had the thought that surely after 3 years of people texting him and pestering him and people trying to change his password, there would be no way he'd fall for it. But then I remembered that he got conned by some guy using a knockoff huffington post email address and realized that he really is that dumb.
2 minutes into apostlegate 1 I looked up Josiah Munoz Huffington Post, saw nothing, and thought "goddamn Patrick really is a great big retarded person"

We can probably brute force his password with enough capeshit and star wars guesses

G

I've thought about this...How have none of you black hat hackers sent him a spicy attachment?