• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Imagine if you will a world where linear reasoning doesn't exist; truth can be stated and denied seconds later. You are now entering: The Fatrick zone

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
rod-serling-opening.jpg

The year is 2017. Tranny kids have become a thing and now girls need to see female penises for the greater good.
1685026729371.png

Enter Patrick Tomlinson, the everyman if every man were a fat homosexual.

Patrick enjoys outright denying reality on a post that declares what he denies.

1685026809089.png

When faced with criticism he quickly forgets what he just said, essentially proving his initial denial as truth.

1685027124131.png

Patrick often enjoys confusing his adversaries with retardation.
Here we see a user state that there are people with penises and vaginas, Patrick counters that there are only boys and girls.
1685027296544.png

Patrick is almost stumped, what is the reason for them to be separated if not for these differences in their gender.

Ah ha! exclaims Patrick.
1685027358125.png

He has now obviously confused his adversary due to retardedly not furthering his argument, and proving the adversaries claim.
Point, Tomlinson, says Tomlinson.

Jack foolishly tries to pry Patrick back into logic based debate, but Patrick will not fall for that.
1685027452543.png

32 more replies of fun for Patrick, he enjoys getting dirty like this, rolling around in the mud of an illogical circular non-argument, like uhhhh...

And what ever happened to Patrick's adversary, Thomason?
1685027564967.png

Point, Tomlinson.

And now of Patrick's fate 6 years later.
1685027613720.png

rod-serling-well.gif

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
If I didn't have a daughter of my own I might be able to see the funny side of this. Social mores are literally being dictated by horny, psychopathic, degenerate guys.

Think back to when you were 13/14. Try and remember the almost debilitating levels of frustrated horniness. You would have done almost anything to see naked girls. Now all you have to do is say you feel like one of them and you're in their locker room. It's absurd. We're living in a pervert's dreamland.

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a fat incel faggot
Patrick has zero redeemable features or likable traits. His life falling apart around him and him losing every opportunity he once had is karma for his toxic behavior, but rather than garner a lesson and attempt changes, he doubles down.

I AM IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM CALLING FOR ANY HARM TO BEFALL PATRICK S TOMLINSON. I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO APPROACH HIM WITH THE INTENT TO HARM HIM.

Now then, having said that, I will indeed celebrate the day that Patrick dies. He's a hateful cancer on the world.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
I can't imagine how exhausting it must be to constantly argue with people with "logic" like pig. There's so many out there just like him now too. Zero interest in reason or discussion; they just want to defend their ideology to the death.

I'm not surprised Jordan Peterson lost his mind dealing with these fucks for so long.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
He's infuriatingly stupid. He refuses to make an argument when what he is initially getting at is "trans girls are girls" therefore they shouldn't have to shower separately. Then he tries to force the other person to make his argument for them and if they don't call them stupid. And if they do he says "yes, exactly child. Then when someone suggests there's facilities for them to use separately he pretends he thinks girls boys and trans are ,3 separate groups. People like him are why I give up arguing with people immediately when they show they lack the intelligence to deal with hypotheticals alor avoid answering logical questions.

I can't imagine how exhausting it must be to constantly argue with people with "logic" like pig. There's so many out there just like him now too. Zero interest in reason or discussion; they just want to defend their ideology to the death.

I'm not surprised Jordan Peterson lost his mind dealing with these fucks for so long.
Pat literally thinks that if you say you're a girl, you're a girl, even if you have a nine-inch penis. So you can shower with girls at 24 Hour Fitness, take a shit next to them tinkling, and play women's soccer. It's the most infuriating thing ever because it's so unreasonable.

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
Pat literally thinks that if you say you're a girl, you're a girl, even if you have a nine-inch penis. So you can shower with girls at 24 Hour Fitness, take a shit next to them tinkling, and play women's soccer. It's the most infuriating thing ever because it's so unreasonable.
It's one of the most clear cut examples of craven lying in recent history, The Emperor's New Clothes come to life.