• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine if Nana cant help himself but hit f5 and lurk this forum?

G

Imagine if he keeps vowing to himself "No more need to feed my vanities and snoop around to see what these former fans have to say about me today"

Yet he cant help himself and he is here 24/7 and it is his cross to bear? More than the alcohol even?

You just know his masochist persona would easily fall into this psychological trap.

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20221218-073520_Gallery-removebg-preview.png

Forum Clout
To go with your line of thinking, what user(s) do you suspect of being Nana?

I think he’s too drunk and uninterested to browse through Owen himself. Reddit was easier and a much better platform for him to browse and post in. Here you have to signup and wait to be approved. Although, when Jew Ben Dovid posts, Nana might feel like taking a peek.

I think Slobbo and that fat neck fuck Garret are more likely keeping tabs on Owen in order to issue DMCA notices.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
He probably clicks the threads titled “o&a shit you still like” with a smirk and all his worries momentarily go away as he thinks of the good old days then he remembers how he squandered it and fires off a couple F/N tweets.
Most likely he has his bootlickers lurking and reporting back to him. The difference being that on other forums like Wackbag or r/ona he could exercise some moderation powers (through other people) and get people banned. Here he has no ability to censor anyone easily. So it would be beyond aggravating if not psychologically devastating for someone like him to see all of the mockery and ridicule and not be able to do a single thing about it.

Like if Anthony ever came here he would be savaged. The users here are funnier than him. The cartoons and song parody videos. The jokes. The crude drawings. He would not have any comebacks or anything with intelligence. No one here would even need to be clever to drive Anthony beyond the thresholds and bonds of madness. Just endless chants of 'Feed Nana' and a cavalcade of re-posted Sue Lightning photoshops and montages would be enough to excruciatingly burn away any confidence that Anthony would have trying to go toe to toe with the posters here. Anthony engaging with users here would be a suicide mission.

Anthony could barely take social media or paltalk criticism during the height of the O&A show. The few times other jocks had good insults for him he would back down. Mancow called him "Opie and Acne" and he said nothing. Ian Halperin's goddesses called him ugly and he basically held his head in shame. "His love for his highness". And this was a decade before alcohol had permanently ravaged his brain.
Nana has at least 2 burner accounts on this forum.
I don't doubt that every single person at Compound is on this forum. Just silently. And most O&A staffers know about this place.

Forum Clout
Most likely he has his bootlickers lurking and reporting back to him.
This. Didn't he have Keith physically printing out mean shit people were tweeting about him because he couldn't figure out how to actually look for shit that wasn't already trending?

At the very least, he's sent The Nagel on patrol "in case" something really seedy gets dug up. I feel like Dovid my Dovid has probably linked him means shit on occasion as well.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
All of them will always allude to stuff we talk about. If there was a forum bashing you and your co-workers from a big time in your life, you would check that shit out. Especially these people, who were deep into the forums back in the days. They would all anonpost, why would they stop now?

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Most likely he has his bootlickers lurking and reporting back to him. The difference being that on other forums like Wackbag or r/ona he could exercise some moderation powers (through other people) and get people banned. Here he has no ability to censor anyone easily. So it would be beyond aggravating if not psychologically devastating for someone like him to see all of the mockery and ridicule and not be able to do a single thing about it.

Like if Anthony ever came here he would be savaged. The users here are funnier than him. The cartoons and song parody videos. The jokes. The crude drawings. He would not have any comebacks or anything with intelligence. No one here would even need to be clever to drive Anthony beyond the thresholds and bonds of madness. Just endless chants of 'Feed Nana' and a cavalcade of re-posted Sue Lightning photoshops and montages would be enough to excruciatingly burn away any confidence that Anthony would have trying to go toe to toe with the posters here. Anthony engaging with users here would be a suicide mission.

Anthony could barely take social media or paltalk criticism during the height of the O&A show. The few times other jocks had good insults for him he would back down. Mancow called him "Opie and Acne" and he said nothing. Ian Halperin's goddesses called him ugly and he basically held his head in shame. "His love for his highness". And this was a decade before alcohol had permanently ravaged his brain.

I don't doubt that every single person at Compound is on this forum. Just silently. And most O&A staffers know about this place.

That Mancow line is solid gold and had to stick in his craw

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Anthony talked about how after he was kicked out of the benefit that Erock was coming to him, panicking, that we were sending clips of him sperging out to comics. They are on here and moderating. They are specifically scoping out when the tides will turn to hating Opie again (which won’t happen) so Ant can make a triumphant return here and try to shill his bullshit to us.

G

To go with your line of thinking, what user(s) do you suspect of being Nana?

I think he’s too drunk and uninterested to browse through Owen himself. Reddit was easier and a much better platform for him to browse and post in. Here you have to signup and wait to be approved. Although, when Jew Ben Dovid posts, Nana might feel like taking a peek.

I think Slobbo and that fat neck fuck Garret are more likely keeping tabs on Owen in order to issue DMCA notices.
@Mr. Faggotry makes me wonder sometimes tbh...

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
They all read this place all the time. All the GAS digital people too. Most of them are smart enough to keep quiet about it but back when I actually listened to them I’d catch references now and then. Soder was the only one really who would openly talk about it and Gomez would do the Opie shit like he heard about something but didn’t really remember it. Zac Amico has been dropping nana references for years also.