Imagine having your wife and daughter stolen by another man

G

His wife was stolen (liberated) sure but his daughter was a different situation.

"Hey Patrick. I know you must be hurting but we don't want you out of Annabelle's life. You are her biological father. Let's be adults and try and come to a compromise about visitation rights and such."

"No, child. That's not the way any of this works. Either I can see her whenever I want without any notice or I'm signing away all parental rights and responsibilities. I am the one who decides the way things are."

G

Imagine having your wife and child stolen by another man and vowing to make her wish she never made that decision. You'll show her that you're better and she ruined her life by doing this. She'll wish she was with you in 10 years time. Do you:

a) hit the gym hard, watch what you eat, take bjj/boxing/muay thai/some real martial art, get a college degree and start working on a career that can pay you 6 figures, date hot women, buy a nice house, drive a nice car, travel to exotic places, live life

or

b) date and marry the first girl who shows you attention, eat and drink your way to gaining at least 50 more pounds of flab, write a bunch of stories for various media sites and get paid little to nothing for them, have 6 books published, again making the equivalent of minimum wage, cheat at a marathon (hi @CarolMaxheinie), wage a 3 year "war" with internet trolls costing you a minimum of 23k and possible a maximum of 123k, and spend your time farting into the couch sperging out on Twitter before driving the 4 blocks to the bar to fart on a bar stool and sperg out on Twitter.

He honestly could have turned his life completely around, instead he fatly chose this existence. Sad.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
fatly chose his existence

1DEA7C98-84F5-46B0-9875-71F7CE6E8597.jpeg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Not just wife and kid. Pregnant wife. How big of a fuckup do you have to be to have your wife leave you when she finds out she's a few weeks pregnant? What did you do to get her to leave?
yea that's a bad sign. When she got pregnant she realized it was either time to just resign herself to being with pat and trying to make things work, or Punch Out of the marriage. Once there's a kid in the picture it's a different situation. If she stayed she'd have to either stay for the long haul, or at least until the kid is grown up, or risk the kid being kinda screwed up by the divorce. It's not exactly a rousing endorsement for pat's abilities as a husband and father than she immediately took the other option.

G

Not just wife and kid. Pregnant wife. How big of a fuckup do you have to be to have your wife leave you when she finds out she's a few weeks pregnant? What did you do to get her to leave?
As anyone who's ever had a pregnant wife knows, even the most level-headed and sensible woman alive is in a heightened state of physical and emotional vulnerability when they're "with child." It's simple biology. They feel the need to be loved and protected more than ever. And they want stability and reassurance every step of the way.

No woman is just going to leave her partner for another man, even if she's in love with the other guy, without very good reasons. There are too many risks for her. The new guy could say "you know what, I don't want this actually" leaving her high and dry. Her hormones could cloud her judgment and she'd wake up one day a few months after the kid's been born and decide she made a mistake and should've stayed with the father.

I think when she told Fat he was going to be a father he freaked out and told her she should get an abortion. That his writing career couldn't be held back by the demands of fatherhood (Stephen King had two kids under the age of 4 when Carrie was published) and that she had to get rid of "it." When she said she wouldn't he probably burst into tears and started telling her how selfish she was. Enter Big Jon a few weeks later and the rest is history.

As anyone who's ever had a pregnant wife knows, even the most level-headed and sensible woman alive is in a heightened state of physical and emotional vulnerability when they're "with child." It's simple biology. They feel the need to be loved and protected more than ever. And they want stability and reassurance every step of the way.

No woman is just going to leave her partner for another man, even if she's in love with the other guy, without very good reasons. There are too many risks for her. The new guy could say "you know what, I don't want this actually" leaving her high and dry. Her hormones could cloud her judgment and she'd wake up one day a few months after the kid's been born and decide she made a mistake and should've stayed with the father.

I think when she told Fat he was going to be a father he freaked out and told her she should get an abortion. That his writing career couldn't be held back by the demands of fatherhood (Stephen King had two kids under the age of 4 when Carrie was published) and that she had to get rid of "it." When she said she wouldn't he probably burst into tears and started telling her how selfish she was. Enter Big Jon a few weeks later and the rest is history.
i'd be willing to bet she had discussed it with Jon before Pat and he said she could leave Pat for him. Then she confronted Pat she was like "yea, hey, i'm leaving", Pat demanded they work it out but she had already made her decision.

Last edited:

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
The problem isn't that she left him, the problem is how he responded. You can't change the past so you need to focus on the future. He didn't take it as a wake up call for self improvement, which is probably what Ade (and Jon) wanted to see.

There may have been a brief period of time where he was improving himself but that looks like it went out the window when he married Niki and had the viral tweet. It's funny, most people use their biggest accomplishments to raise the bar on themselves and pursue even bigger opportunities but he appears to have gone the other way with it, sliding deeper into social media, gimmick night bar foods, and alcohol.

G

i'd be willing to bet she had discussed it with Jon before Pat and he said she could leave Pat for him. Then she confronted Pat she was like "yea, hey, i'm leaving", Pat demanded they work it out but she had already made her decision.
I don't know man. She would've either not let him near her or would have made him double bag every time they had sex if that was the case. She left him weeks after she learnt she was pregnant. There must have been a Big Event.

I don't know man. She would've either not let him near her or would have made him double bag every time they had sex if that was the case. She left him weeks after she learnt she was pregnant. There must have been a Big Event.
I mean she discussed it with PCJ after discovering she was pregnant, but before telling Patrick. she had a plan in mind already, and all she was doing at that point was telling pat it was over

> That his writing career couldn't be held back by the demands of fatherhood (Stephen King had two kids under the age of 4 when Carrie was published)

How dare you.

Steven King may be a douche in his personal life but he does not deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as Pig.

For all her other faults, the decision to leave Pat at that particular time could not have been better planned.

I'd put that up there with Tom from Myspace selling shop at precisely the moment before its value fell off a cliff.