• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine getting fucked in the ass by a man every night and convincing yourself that you're not gay

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
He's a weird brooding man, man. He spent all holidays alone or at Bobby Kelly's house and never visited his parents and family. Brought a bodyguard with him on the road full time for no logical reason. Spent a decade plus starving himself and getting a trainer to look like absolute shit. Etc etc

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Spent a decade plus starving himself and getting a trainer to look like absolute shit. Etc etc

It's funny how he's just completely given up on being in shape now. He looks worse than he ever has. Just a fat old man who's resigned himself to paying for a young trophy "wife".

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout
He's a weird brooding man, man. He spent all holidays alone or at Bobby Kelly's house and never visited his parents and family. Brought a bodyguard with him on the road full time for no logical reason. Spent a decade plus starving himself and getting a trainer to look like absolute shit. Etc etc
I still don’t understand why he felt that he needed Kenny. For what? To remember that he had a gig in Poughkeepsie? It’s not even far from the city that chinless faggot

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
We are truly entering a weird world of self identification being the be all end all. A lot of sexual psychologists have proposed that men who don’t self identify as gay simply aren’t. And we’re not even talking about a guy who fucks trannies - I mean they think if a married man who gets strange male dick in parking lots doesn’t consider himself gay he’s just not. It’s fucking ridiculous.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
I still don’t understand why he felt that he needed Kenny. For what? To remember that he had a gig in Poughkeepsie? It’s not even far from the city that chinless faggot
He was paying Kenny $500 to make sure a scumbag club owner didn't short him $50. What's not to understand? It really came down to wanting to run his mouth and not fear having his ass beat.

Forum Clout
He mentioned the Kenny shit in passing a few times; ssssssssssssssssssssssscumbag club owners would know they could fuck him on payment unless he had anyone larger than 5'4 with him. Out of anything he's said and done, "I need a large man to make sure I'm not bullied out of my money" was as forthcoming as he's probably ever been on anything.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
He's a weird brooding man, man. He spent all holidays alone or at Bobby Kelly's house and never visited his parents and family. Brought a bodyguard with him on the road full time for no logical reason. Spent a decade plus starving himself and getting a trainer to look like absolut bye shit. Etc etc
What a easy job Kenny had fetching egg whites and making sure nobody harmed O&A

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
We are truly entering a weird world of self identification being the be all end all. A lot of sexual psychologists have proposed that men who don’t self identify as gay simply aren’t. And we’re not even talking about a guy who fucks trannies - I mean they think if a married man who gets strange male dick in parking lots doesn’t consider himself gay he’s just not. It’s fucking ridiculous.
Another thing I've been seeing cuz freak weirdos like Jim Norton are the only types that seem to be attracted to tranny's(a faggot in a dress) they want normies to start trying to pick them up 🤡🙄 I've seen articles saying "nobody is a hundred percent straight"

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout

The Nazis tried killing these doctors.
Britain and America: whooooaaa, slow down there, Fritz.

and making sure nobody harmed O&A

That's what Po was for. Oussss.

Dice, Jimmy, Opie, Amy, Burr... Kenny was never a "bodyguard," just a 6'6" nursemaid. There are probably only like 10 people in the country brazen enough to attack the president, let alone a fucking comic.
Then again, that's just my civilian perspective.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
About ten years ago there was a show on UK tv about british guys who we’re “ in relationships” with ladyboys. Big muscular blokes in Union Jack t shirts claiming “they’re not a poof” as they drop their loads in a blokes arse.
Fucking hilarious

midwit

Forum Clout
I genuinely think a large part of it is he knows deep down that a mentally stable woman could never take a guy like him seriously, from both a physical and emotional pov.

Deformed and broken people need deformed and broken people.

He has no honor or moral guidelines to consider, nothing in his soul to say what he is doing is wrong. He talks about his parents like they are NPC's in his video game life. The closest thing to deep thoughts and philosophy he can defer to is self-indulgent cornball shit he picked up in AA.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
About ten years ago there was a show on UK tv about british guys who we’re “ in relationships” with ladyboys. Big muscular blokes in Union Jack t shirts claiming “they’re not a poof” as they drop their loads in a blokes arse.
Fucking hilarious
The British really did pioneer being queers.