• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine being Colin Kappanigger and Blacks don't even like you

Tim Walz's Retarded Son

That's my dad!

This article was written by a black man.

The NFL is comprised almost exclusively of black players, and their primary focus as an institution has been pushing equality. Imagine being so tedious you get blackballed from an organization set up exclusively to cater to you - and you're GOOD at what you do. You're MARKETABLE, except for your personality.

Imagine if the NBA just decided to blackball Kyrie because he thinks Jews are evil. (May be a bad example as that could be on the horizon given their commissioner is a Canaanite demon.)

When was the last time we heard from Colin?
What's his next enterprise? Lol

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
You will never guess the last time I heard his name.

1721876274964.png

Tim Walz's Retarded Son

That's my dad!
You will never guess the last time I heard his name.

View attachment 213176

Wow. The article I linked was from 2023, a year after he seemingly dropped off the public radar.
Blacks STILL don't like him.

I just wonder how he came to this. He went from one of the faces of BLM to persona non grata in ALL media.

How? Oh. Cause he's a destructive narcissistic with a victim complex who makes everything about him. Even black social advocates find him tedious.

TorpidSloth

I'd imagine being a mixed race guy who hit the adoption lottery and ended up being raised by an affluent white couple in Southern California, and to then publicly shit on them because they once told you not to wear braids, and act like you understand "the struggle" because some white cheerleader once turned you down for a date, might not sit well with guys who grew up in the slums of Dallas and St Louis

Rudderman

Steering the ship since I was 18
He wasn't good and it's not a conspiracy that he got drummed out of the league. His career completion percentage is under under 60% and in his last two seasons he threw just 22 TDs to 9 INTs (plus four fumbles lost) while the team went 3-16 when he played (he was also injured a lot). He was particularly shit in the playoffs, with an even worse completion percentage and just seven touchdowns to five picks in six games. Once he started alienating fans it was pretty clear that it wasn't worth the risk to sign him. This isn't like Barry Bonds where he was dominating the sport but the owners colluded to blackball him.

Tim Walz's Retarded Son

That's my dad!
He wasn't good and it's not a conspiracy that he got drummed out of the league. His career completion percentage is under under 60% and in his last two seasons he threw just 22 TDs to 9 INTs (plus four fumbles lost) while the team went 3-16 when he played (he was also injured a lot). He was particularly shit in the playoffs, with an even worse completion percentage and just seven touchdowns to five picks in six games. Once he started alienating fans it was pretty clear that it wasn't worth the risk to sign him. This isn't like Barry Bonds where he was dominating the sport but the owners colluded to blackball him.

I've had this argument with people here before.
I think he sucked too. He couldn't read defenses or really see the field at all, really a gimmick QB at best. Once other teams got a full season worth of film on him his production tanked.

That's not to say he wouldn't have been in the league longer if he hadn't been Captain BLM. He probably would have. It's just funny he managed to annoy even the blackest blacks out there with his nonsense.