• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

I'm tripping balls, hopefully I'll be back soon

You still trippin’?
I'm back, but holy fuck I can't even explain the thing... my mind needs to rearrange the concepts into some form of conveyable language... but I metaphored some mental health stuff into an office building & it all made sense, at one point I was voicing-out a sketch of the phone calls between the relevant departments.

The filing cabinets have been thrown about the place (metaphorically) so I'm just chilling now & putting things back their place. All good though, I had some deep revelations

G

I'm back, but holy fuck I can't even explain the thing... my mind needs to rearrange the concepts into some form of conveyable language... but I metaphored some mental health stuff into an office building & it all made sense, at one point I was voicing-out a sketch of the phone calls between the relevant departments.

The filing cabinets have been thrown about the place (metaphorically) so I'm just chilling now & putting things back their place. All good though, I had some deep revelations

Good to have you back with us. At least it sounds like you got something out of it. This makes me want to do edibles so badly. What did you take?

What did you take?
1P-LSD, I was gonna just do some microdosing but then caught-up with a good friend so we took a little journey. 6am here & still wide awake, clear headed but feeling good... got a few things to soften the comedown edges although it was a clean & pleasant trip
At least it sounds like you got something out of it.
Yeah, it really seems to have cleared a few things in my head & made some stuff make sense, although it might take me a while to describe it effectively.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
1P-LSD, I was gonna just do some microdosing but then caught-up with a good friend so we took a little journey. 6am here & still wide awake, clear headed but feeling good... got a few things to soften the comedown edges although it was a clean & pleasant trip

Yeah, it really seems to have cleared a few things in my head & made some stuff make sense, although it might take me a while to describe it effectively.
Did you see Lucy in your visions, if so can you mail me some of the shit you took?

G

Is anyone fucking sober around here, jesus christ, what's going on.
I’m about two vodka pints deep but I don’t speak for the majority or claim to not be an enormous faggot so there’s that I guess. Man, this new pizza place by my apartment really sucks. I want to have sex with the wigger chick that works there though. The fuck am I even talking about.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I’m about two vodka pints deep but I don’t speak for the majority or claim to not be an enormous faggot so there’s that I guess. Man, this new pizza place by my apartment really sucks. I want to have sex with the wigger chick that works there though. The fuck am I even talking about.
Sobriety is overrated anyway, drink enough and almost any chick will look fuckable, except for Silverstone and Ortega of course.

G

Sobriety is overrated anyway, drink enough and almost any chick will look fuckable, except for Silverstone and Ortega of course.
I’m an Autumn Falls man myself, sir [MEDIA=gfycat]height=1280;id=OldfashionedAmbitiousBufflehead;width=720[/MEDIA]