Im sure this has been discussed ad nauseum but WWAW this kid?

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
4E48BE1C-4D0F-4563-A4E4-37FA5220EDDF.jpeg

On one hand, I think it takes a lot of balls at a young age to wear suits, and act like a guy from the 1920s. Most people wouldn’t have the balls to be themselves like that until at least college. Not to mention his unapologeticly white behavior which is a rare thing these days.

On the other hand, this little fuck takes himself way too seriously. At first I thought, oh I see, guy that dresses and acts old fashioned reviewing Taco Bell, this must be a bit. But no. Never once is there a wink at the camera, not a hint of irony.

This kid seriously thinks he’s doing a great service by eating processed junk food and telling us how it tastes. Critiquing a burger slapped together by a fat negress that is meant to be consumed while either high or blackout drunk. It fuckin bugs me.

You’re disappointed by the shrimp at Popeyes? Color me fucking surprised

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
He's just seems a little autistic and a bit quirky but at least he doesn't diddle kids or drag people to court as far as i know, he just makes videos eating slob, i see nothing wrong with that.
He’s certainly an interesting and unique character. I wish him nothing but the fawkin best *sniff*, I just think he let Youtube fame get to his head a lil bit

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I fucking hate this kid. Like I actually hate him. He's a 90 year old woman without the lived experience of a 90 year old woman. A couple years ago, he took a really small fall that normal people his age would bounce right back up from but he actually broke his fucking hip or something. Probably used his "I've fallen and I can't get up" button to call for help.

He also has no personality. Like, I can't imagine this dipshit enjoying music or anything outside of earnestly reviewing junk food (which I don't even know that he enjoys, I think that's just the avenue that has worked for him). So I imagine when he's not making these videos he just sits silently in a rocking chair with a quilt draped over his legs in a room with nothing in it. Just waiting for Taco Bell to combine their seven ingredients in a slightly different way so he can tell the idiots at home what they want to know: what does this frail little time travelling asexual who can't possibly enjoy anything good think of this new burrito? I could also possibly see him enjoying playing cribbage alone.

I hope someone hides his old timey mother of pearl shoehorn so he has to bend over to put his loafers on and his fucking spine snaps in half.

G

I fucking hate this kid. Like I actually hate him. He's a 90 year old woman without the lived experience of a 90 year old woman. A couple years ago, he took a really small fall that normal people his age would bounce right back up from but he actually broke his fucking hip or something. Probably used his "I've fallen and I can't get up" button to call for help.

He also has no personality. Like, I can't imagine this dipshit enjoying music or anything outside of earnestly reviewing junk food (which I don't even know that he enjoys, I think that's just the avenue that has worked for him). So I imagine when he's not making these videos he just sits silently in a rocking chair with a quilt draped over his legs in a room with nothing in it. Just waiting for Taco Bell to combine their seven ingredients in a slightly different way so he can tell the idiots at home what they want to know: what does this frail little time travelling asexual who can't possibly enjoy anything good think of this new burrito? I could also possibly see him enjoying playing cribbage alone.

I hope someone hides his old timey mother of pearl shoehorn so he has to bend over to put his loafers on and his fucking spine snaps in half.
That first paragraph was a Lufthansa heist level of rib thievery.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!

He's a Grey. He's doing the best he can to assimilate into society. Old lady with Asbergers was the best he could do.