I'm so sorry, Penguicon

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
170812-charlottesville-car-crash-1-ew-359p_ac7eaea94889069e4da4cffd1a6fb83b.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

170812-charlottesville-car-crash-graphic-ew-413p.jpg
Those pictures are filled with hidden treasures lol

Screenshot_20220425-074803_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220425-074832_Chrome.jpg

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Why hasnt a brotherman killed him yet? Or at least beat his fat head into pulp? I know it should be saved for sam faggots or worm norton but pat really does take the cake for most slimy hateable faggot.
because he is a gigantic pussy who runs to whatever authority figure is nearest. faggot crybully loves to talk massive shit on twitter when he is in his safe space but crumbles like the buffalo bills in the superbowl whenever someone tries to call his bluff.

G

Why hasnt a brotherman killed him yet? Or at least beat his fat head into pulp? I know it should be saved for sam faggots or worm norton but pat really does take the cake for most slimy hateable faggot.
Because despite what he thinks or says publicly, we aren’t violent criminals. He’s a despicable piece of shit who is worthy of ridicule but that doesn’t mean we are going to physically attack him, unprovoked.

Last edited by a moderator:

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Hey, everybody. I'm still going through this long, long, loooong thread here, but I thought I'd share something a little interesting from the American fan, since he's from that neck of the woods.

To paraphrase his email to me today, this is what I've discerned: @captain_kamala, your assessment of the type of people that attend that kind of convention couldn't be any more correct. That place attracts outcasts, pure and simple. He used to know a group of kinksters that go there every year and teach classes/throw events during the weekend. They try to make a name for themselves - they even have a name, but I've been asked to keep that quiet. More or less, he said that out of that entire group, he only met ONE person who was a genuinely good human being, that he still talks to. The rest were perverts, wanna-be doms and borderline predators. He also said, from others he's talked to, groups like that one aren't uncommon.

I still can't believe a collection of people like them doesn't get shut down in an FBI sting.