• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

im pretty cheesed off right now, had a couple road sodas

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
so let me get this straight

Josh “changed his named to Harry Potter” FAGGOT Connor Moon is doing Patrick Tomlinson Impressions every week on his podcast

Yet he wants to say OnA swatted his stupid mom?

he owes royalties and should shut up

the fact he is trying to mean girl is hilarious

your members suck josh

and here is why

1. your registration process filters out no one

2. you dont have dan mullen

3. you have a mom rapist minted on your silver coins

4. you sound like a faggot, and i know i could make you my wife

G

Josh used to send money to Chris-chan like he was is own personal pet retard. Money every month. He stopped only when he had to, when Chris raped his mother.
That shit was so funny. Turned me against the site in a big, big way to watch them hysterically pointing fingers at so-and-so persons when Jorsh was bankrolling and enabling the tard the whole time. A tard with a history of violence and sexual degeneracy, mind you.

Dopes.

not that Jack Horner

Forum Clout
Josh used to send money to Chris-chan like he was is own personal pet retard. Money every month. He stopped only when he had to, when Chris raped his mother.

great point

if we really wanna get into it

which kiwi farms cant say

chris chan is shit, flys always surround shit

but josh made a lil shit stand in front of chris

then worked REALLY hard to make a big shit fly lantern to drawn in the shit flys

now the shit vultures are surrounding him

josh, you are fighting for the right to be a cunt. that is humanities naturally state of being

your fighting for nothing

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Chris was absolving her of her sins. Not raping her. He says so himself in his letters. But no one ever listens, no they just want to point fingers. Mob mentality.

not that Jack Horner

Forum Clout
josh is worse than zoom

in the sense i gotta hear his faggot voice

cant wait till youtube yeets him off the platform

he is like metokur

proof parts of the “sektour” have more pull than they want their plebs to believe

not that Jack Horner

Forum Clout
josh acts like him making it EASIER for crazy people to congregate is a great social service to HUMANITY

but once those same, lets call them, wyzzes wanna document your “exceptional behavior” they get banned

why is their no “NULL THREAD”, is null that awesome?

(the answer was no, he just deletes and bans people negative to him)

btw i got lots of trophies on kiwifarms, i never got banned

you suck null