• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm not fat, don't have bitch tits, and wife is quite beautiful, children

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
Forum Clout
277102919_5214357631937354_2594269152118449983_n.jpg

G

So I saw this last tweet where he says he's not fat and he wants to see pics and I'm reminded how much of a lost cause he really is. Someone sent him a pic one time and he just denied it was that person. Just like he denies he's not texting Boomia even though he's typing in characters and hitting send. For a while I was hoping maybe he'd have some moment of clarity or realization and come to his senses but I'm fully onboard with those people who say he'll be doing this for the rest of his life.

Every day, I'm thankful I don't have anyone like him in my family. Just dealing with him for a couple hours on a holiday would ruin the entire experience. Everyone walking on Greggshells the entire time, knowing that if they bring up the cyberstalkers or Twitter or Trump or a thousand other subjects that he'll start oinking about it and won't shut the fuck up. So it's probably a room full of people sitting quietly with an occasional "How about this weather?" comment.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
So I saw this last tweet where he says he's not fat and he wants to see pics and I'm reminded how much of a lost cause he really is. Someone sent him a pic one time and he just denied it was that person. Just like he denies he's not texting Boomia even though he's typing in characters and hitting send. For a while I was hoping maybe he'd have some moment of clarity or realization and come to his senses but I'm fully onboard with those people who say he'll be doing this for the rest of his life.

Every day, I'm thankful I don't have anyone like him in my family. Just dealing with him for a couple hours on a holiday would ruin the entire experience. Everyone walking on Greggshells the entire time, knowing that if they bring up the cyberstalkers or Twitter or Trump or a thousand other subjects that he'll start oinking about it and won't shut the fuck up. So it's probably a room full of people sitting quietly with an occasional "How about this weather?" comment.
I’d just ban him from coming around, which is what both of their families did.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
His posts remind me of a Marvel writer I used to follow on Twitter: @DanSlott (protected tweets). He wrote Spider-Man for a long time, mostly early 2010s. Same kind of insufferable leftist prick who cannot for the grace of God be nice to anyone who disagrees with him. I hate to admit it but a big reason I stopped buying anything from Marvel (and eventually all comics) was because of that guy. Fucking nerds.

Forum Clout
His posts remind me of a Marvel writer I used to follow on Twitter: @DanSlott (protected tweets). He wrote Spider-Man for a long time, mostly early 2010s. Same kind of insufferable leftist prick who cannot for the grace of God be nice to anyone who disagrees with him. I hate to admit it but a big reason I stopped buying anything from Marvel (and eventually all comics) was because of that guy. Fucking nerds.
I also have a KF account so I'll occasionally read up on different Pat types. Seems like pretty much everyone that's written for Marvel comics in the past decade has their own page. The best is when they fired Chuck Wendig from being involved with the Darth Vader comic for being a snarky faggot on Twitter. I bet that's why that guy you mentioned has protected his tweets. Marvel probably told him to shut the fuck up and stop alienating fans.