I'm not as smart as I always thought I was.

awkward nikki.gif

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I never tried at school at all, I didn’t study or revise or do homework. I skipped most classes and didn’t turn up. I still got pretty good grades.

I thought this made me intelligent, I thought it was proof if I tried I could do well.

I learned years later, far too late, that I was being a total faggot. When I did try at college, I struggled. I realised I wasn’t smart, I was just average. It’s humbling and it’s something people like me sometimes never realise. I’m glad I did.

I’m not smart, but I’m diligent and curious and that’s good enough.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I did so poorly in school that I still have dreams that I'm having to attend highschool to get enough credits to finish.

I absolutely wasn't supposed to graduate, but most teachers just knew I was going to be the type of person who will just get a full time job immediately when out of High School and just end up getting by. So they just passed me.

I'm not stupid, I just don't like having to do work without getting physically paid for doing it. You want me to study when I could just play Socom with my friends?

If school paid at least minimum wage to students, I would have excelled.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I did so poorly in school that I still have dreams that I'm having to attend highschool to get enough credits to finish.

I absolutely wasn't supposed to graduate, but most teachers just knew I was going to be the type of person who will just get a full time job immediately when out of High School and just end up getting by. So they just passed me.

I'm not stupid, I just don't like having to do work without getting physically paid for doing it. You want me to study when I could just play Socom with my friends?

If school paid at least minimum wage to students, I would have excelled.

I was just good at doing exams, you can be good at exams and not really know the subject matter, it’s fucking stupid.

I did well at maths but that’s just inherent genetics, if you can visualise numbers or whatever you want to call it.

You’re pretty much pre programmed to be smart or not. Niggers obviously are not built for intelligence or patience.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
I was just good at doing exams, you can be good at exams and not really know the subject matter, it’s fucking stupid.

I did well at maths but that’s just inherent genetics, if you can visualise numbers or whatever you want to call it.

You’re pretty much pre programmed to be smart or not. Niggers obviously are not built for intelligence or patience.
Please call it math and not maths, we don't do nigger muslim speak (British) here

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
I never tried at school at all, I didn’t study or revise or do homework. I skipped most classes and didn’t turn up. I still got pretty good grades.

I thought this made me intelligent, I thought it was proof if I tried I could do well.

I learned years later, far too late, that I was being a total faggot. When I did try at college, I struggled. I realised I wasn’t smart, I was just average. It’s humbling and it’s something people like me sometimes never realise. I’m glad I did.

I’m not smart, but I’m diligent and curious and that’s good enough.
This happened to me in grad school and it was devastating. I wasn’t smart as I had always thought; I just had crippling ADHD and a fast reading comprehension from being a faggot bookworm as a child.

Stent

sorry, jelly. find your peanut butter
Being smart and being intelligent can be two separate things. Look at Keith the Cawp. He's obviously average (being generous here) intelligence but he's made some very smart decisions in his life and now he's a well-off guy.

I'd use an intelligent but not smart example from O&A but I'm not sure there is one.
:image_9248:: wheeeezz... dude, that was so quick, oh ho ho huuhhh.