• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I’m hungover for the first time in over a year

Forum Clout
He feels like this pretty much every day? It’s miserable and I’m forcing myself to be nice to people but I just want to sleep. A lot of his behavior makes sense now. He needs to get sober and he’d stop being such a cunt all the time. I know he’d still be shitty but drinking absolutely contributes to his behavior. I know that people say this all the time the next morning but in this moment I’m fully committed to never drinking again.

💥🚗

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
He feels like this pretty much every day? It’s miserable and I’m forcing myself to be nice to people but I just want to sleep. A lot of his behavior makes sense now. He needs to get sober and he’d stop being such a cunt all the time. I know he’d still be shitty but drinking absolutely contributes to his behavior. I know that people say this all the time the next morning but in this moment I’m fully committed to never drinking again.

💥🚗
Same. Hit the clubs hard last night, now I'm feeling like shit all day. It'll be NYE before I hit it this hard again.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Good, because it sucks. No matter what people tell you, it’s for opiate addicts
This is 100% correct. I tried Kratom a few times, to help fight hangovers. Doesn’t really help at all. Drug addicts like it because it fills the same chemical compound opiate addicts suffer from. It’s a great tool for them. That’s it. It’s gay fucking shit otherwise.

EraGodless

Forum Clout

💥🚗
It may seem impossible, but Pat strikes me as someone who would be even more miserable if he were sober-- a dry, fat drunk.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I got heavily drunk Wednesday, Friday, Saturday till I was 25. Then Friday and Saturday till I was 30, and now it’s probably every other Saturday.

This is to blow off steam after my Monday-Friday career, which has made me increasingly financially secure as I age.

This fat fucking pig drinks every day and doesn’t work, he’s in his 40s and hasn’t got a pension scheme or anything. No wonder he drinks so much, his life is tragic and he lives in that run down poverty shack in the middle of a black crack ghetto.

P

potatopeeler63

And hangovers are made way worse when you have a really bad diet and dont exercise. They also exacerbate mental depression.
Man I cant imagine the world of pain he must feel when he wakes up in the half hovel on a dreary winters day.
Because he’s irish he thinks he’s jackie flahrety in state of grace, nothing a liTTle maalox can’t fix.

just imagine how he wakes up on a sunday morning, the disgusting stench, the liquid shits for hours, the pounding headache
… that’s why he loves owen a forms so much, the 6 notifications of cyberatalkers in his mentions gives him that dopamine rush and fuels his autistic #DLTIW retardation

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
When you hit 40, hangovers become so much worse. This fat fuck has one at least every other day.
I think functional people recognize that and dial it back before it ever gets to that point. I remember the first time I had a hangover that lasted two days. I immediately recognized the significance of that and cut way the fuck back on the frequency of my drinking. I can only venture to guess that when you're morbidly obese and don't move much, you probably feel like shit so often that you barely notice the difference.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I used to be able to drink a liter of rum and be ok having fun. If i drank a liter of liquor these days theres no doubt in my mind there would be a two day hangover. Last new years eve (new years day) i spent throwing up water, sipping it, throwing it up, sipping it, throwing it up and swore off ever getting that wasted again. Of course im a liar and an addict so i have done close to it but nothing quite that bad. I skipped work and went to moms house so the kids didnt see me like that. They already had said “dad was drunk yesterday night”. Nice being a failure of a dad, faggot.

just to clear things up, they dont see me so much as smoke a cigarette or hit a vape. I dont curse around them. Thats why it was so shockingly hush hush that id “DRANK ALCOHOL”. Im just not that guy they know. Really im a fucking maniac just not w the keeds around.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I think functional people recognize that and dial it back before it ever gets to that point. I remember the first time I had a hangover that lasted two days. I immediately recognized the significance of that and cut way the fuck back on the frequency of my drinking. I can only venture to guess that when you're morbidly obese and don't move much, you probably feel like shit so often that you barely notice the difference.
the last time I had a hangover from friday that lasted until sunday was in my early 20s, and I had literally drank myself into borderline alcohol poisoning. last new years even I drank an 8th of Powers and I paid for it. honestly pat must not only drink too much but just not take care of himself