• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I’m going to overdose

G

On laughter when i will see Rich Vos perform this Saturday at Soul Joel's Comedy Club & Lounge and this Sunday at the Borgata in Atlantic City. Tickets surprisingly still available!

1670034255824.png

When Vos passes I will be pretty sad.
Me too. My first introduction to the goofy kike was that last comic standing nonsense when I was young. The fact that him and the fat unfunny dead guy both got beat by a gook that couldn't even come up with material for a single comedy special will still never fail to bust my ribs up when thinking about it. Hershhhe the thsssing I will only be sad for a ssshhhort time becaussshhe he's a jew.

The Real Dan Mullen

Hickory dickory dock I sucked Flavia’s cock. Agooo
Me too. My first introduction to the goofy kike was that last comic standing nonsense when I was young. The fact that him and the fat unfunny dead guy both got beat by a gook that couldn't even come up with material for a single comedy special will still never fail to bust my ribs up when thinking about it. Hershhhe the thsssing I will only be sad for a ssshhhort time becaussshhe he's a jew.
Huge Dat Phan fan!