• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I’m going to kill myself tonight

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Don't get my hopes up like that.

1681442981992696 (1).jpg

Just kidding, seeing Rich Vos perform would be a worse faith than dead anyway.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I see. You find that funny? Do you think that that person's family is laughing when they have to discover the body, process their loved ones death, endure the cleanup, attend the funeral, etc. ? Having a dead family member is a very busy schedule, and there is no time for loffter in it. I just hope that you never have to deal with someone killing themselfs. Sometimes it hurts us a lot more than it hurted them.

Question for you. Euthanasia? Do you agree or disagree with it being the standard in the united states?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed πŸ₯°
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I see. You find that funny? Do you think that that person's family is laughing when they have to discover the body, process their loved ones death, endure the cleanup, attend the funeral, etc. ? Having a dead family member is a very busy schedule, and there is no time for loffter in it. I just hope that you never have to deal with someone killing themselfs. Sometimes it hurts us a lot more than it hurted them.

Question for you. Euthanasia? Do you agree or disagree with it being the standard in the united states?
I did think it was funny. Euthanasia is a privilege usually reserved for the boys.
:pfg_md:

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Do you actually know her? Can I have her phone number? Can I live with you if she’s interested in me?
Get a ticket to Bonaroo, SXSW, Burning Man, or any number of these whatever the fuck they're called festivals and you can trip over a xerox clone of her every 3 feet. You can probably find your own little Gabby Petito to rape in a van.