• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm going back to the 1930s

G

[MEDIA=youtube]iAExjfKDpf4[/MEDIA]

Fuck this present reality. With enough psychedelics and positive thinking, I'm pretty sure it's possible to leave 2021 and time travel back to the 1930s. Reality is what we make it, right? Maybe DMT machine elves can help me out and place me back in that era, rather than sending me back to this shithole.

So long, folks. Maybe I'll live long enough to post on wackbag in 2002 and say hi to some of you.

G

I wasn't able to get LSD but I do have a lot of weed. And the DMT is from some retarded junkie whore who says she smokes it regularly so I'm hoping it's legit.

My plan is to get so high that I'm pretty much catatonic, and then go into the DMT world and hopefully meet entities who will allow me to travel back to the 1930s.

Fawk... If this doesn't work, at least I'll probably have a fun trip report for people to read.

I wasn't able to get LSD but I do have a lot of weed. And the DMT is from some retarded junkie whore who says she smokes it regularly so I'm hoping it's legit.

My plan is to get so high that I'm pretty much catatonic, and then go into the DMT world and hopefully meet entities who will allow me to travel back to the 1930s.

Fawk... If this doesn't work, at least I'll probably have a fun trip report for people to read.
Keep in mind it tastes awful, like burning brakes/rubber smells and it’s hot as hell. Might take a few goes to get it right. There are some good wax vapes that you can set to temperature so you dont fuck it up.

edit: The gay skull shaped wax vape pen worked well for us. I think you can find those at most headshops if you don't have one. I’m sure there’s some instructions somewhere, then you can start your podcast about mma and the craft of comedy.