I'm GIVING away 20!!! FREE PS5s! (I had to sell my car) BETTER THAN MR BEAST?? (JUMPSCARE)

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Same it's worth a shitload now
I just realized I never even read the shit,

which version do you have? i got the multi color one for 99 bucks last year

the printing sucked and a piece of the cover laminate peeled off, i put a piece of tape on it like an asshole and now he gotta die before i can sell it for what i want

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
I just realized I never even read the shit,

which version do you have? i got the multi color one for 99 bucks last year

the printing sucked and a piece of the cover laminate peeled off, i put a piece of tape on it like an asshole and now he gotta die before i can sell it for what i want

Yeah I have the same second edition, I think I paid 50? Mine's in pristine condition still because I barely cracked it. The first editions are selling very high on eBay but not sure about the second.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Yeah I have the same second edition, I think I paid 50? Mine's in pristine condition still because I barely cracked it. The first editions are selling very high on eBay but not sure about the second.
second goes for 100 low to 334 high

you could probably sell yours 250 right now if you listed the buy now for 350 and accepted a lower price

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
I've thought about it but I'm banking on it appreciating in value for some reason
im pretty close to listing it

i dont follow them too close but nicks doing the podcast more so maybe they have another swell

i think eventually you wont be able to sell it by the time it becomes real valuable based on the title alone

thats why i wanna get rid of it when its worth something but not anarchists cook book

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Sam's turning into Bruce Vilanch

vilanchbruce_120416getty_lead.jpg

i dont get what this guy does, he writes for the Oscar?

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
>the youtube thumbnail o-face

if you don't have a google account or allow them to set Cookies and you log on to the front page of youtube frequently, expect lasting psychic trauma

MilwaukeeStrangler

Full Moon Squealer
true its pretty funny clip, every other "comedians" are always calling each other monster murderer killer etc. only sam is talking shit to joe
Maron was on Segura's podcast and said everyone's renting out space in Joe's ass. I think Maron is a douche, but he has his moments.

Sam Hyde's self defense spree must be stopped.