• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I’m getting ready for two weeks in Costa Rica myself.

G

53FCC04C-2FED-4C0E-90D4-9F5405905025.jpeg
FE958FE7-7D30-4DBC-82BE-4C6D6D531424.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
2 years of HS Spanish? How fucking retarded are you pig? It’s the easiest language of the three that are usually available. You should be able to handle at least 3 years. As always you fail at everything and you have to use an app that looks like it’s for children to comprehend anything. I hope you get raped by that gay ass owl.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
wow! he must be under financial pressure; house fix-up(lol) & refinancing, complaining about jobs, shilling invite links for pennies, renewing insurance license, getting back into standup(lol again)... something's happening & he's clutching at straws.

Maybe Niki's family are asking where their money's going, & he's trying to create a 'portfolio' of things he's doing to obscure his loser truth - if it was just one income they'd ask 'what do you earn?' This way he can avoid a straight answer.

Such a slimeball

G

Two bums going on vacation. It’s everything other countries hate about America. You can’t go on vacation if you don’t have a job, especially not one in years. Must be Niki’s mom paying to “help” their marriage because that’s a boomer fix to a bad marriage.
Probably got some high interest credit card and charged it up knowing they’re never going to pay it