I'm "Get chalked up", the guy that doxxed Boqorah, AMA!

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
I totally missed that
He wasnt around long. Just long enough for me to remember him. @Child. and him exchanged words and it stuck out to me as weird. Then when i watched his video it all came back to me because the name was so odd. Everything he says about Boq is 100% factual from what I remember. Boq has a granny fetish and followed a ton of old white women undressing on youtube and it really bothered him that Drew found out about it. After we switched to new.ona Drew disappeared.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
He wasnt around long. Just long enough for me to remember him. @Child. and him exchanged words and it stuck out to me as weird. Then when i watched his video it all came back to me because the name was so odd. Everything he says about Boq is 100% factual from what I remember. Boq has a granny fetish and followed a ton of old white women undressing on youtube and it really bothered him that Drew found out about it. After we switched to new.ona Drew disappeared.
LOL you're nuts dude. This never happened. How would I as "child" (with the Opie avi) pull that off without revealing I'm Boq?

White nigger slayer

Howdy, sassy white niggers!