I'm gay

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
So, I'm tendin' bar there at Ecklund and Swedlin's last Tuesday, and this little guy's drinkin' and he says, "So where can a guy find some action? I'm goin' crazy out there at the lake." And I says, "What kinda action?" and he says, "Woman action, what do I look like?" And I says, "Well, what do I look like? I don't arrange that kinda thing," and he says, "But I'm goin' crazy out there at the lake," and I says, "Well, this ain't that kinda place." So he angrily says, "Oh I get it, so you think I'm some kinda crazy jerk for askin'!" only he doesn't use the word "jerk." And then he calls me a jerk, and says that the last guy who thought he was a jerk is dead now. So I don't say nothin' and he says, "What do ya think about that?" So I says, "Well, that don't sound like too good a deal for him, then." And he says, "Yah, that guy's dead, and I don't mean of old age." And then he just pays his tab and walks out saying, "Geez, I'm goin' crazy out there at the lake!" So, ya know, he's drinkin', so I don't think a whole great deal of it, but Mrs. Mohra heard about the homicides down here last week. And she thought I should call it in. So... I called it in. End of story.

G

So, I'm tendin' bar there at Ecklund and Swedlin's last Tuesday, and this little guy's drinkin' and he says, "So where can a guy find some action? I'm goin' crazy out there at the lake." And I says, "What kinda action?" and he says, "Woman action, what do I look like?" And I says, "Well, what do I look like? I don't arrange that kinda thing," and he says, "But I'm goin' crazy out there at the lake," and I says, "Well, this ain't that kinda place." So he angrily says, "Oh I get it, so you think I'm some kinda crazy jerk for askin'!" only he doesn't use the word "jerk." And then he calls me a jerk, and says that the last guy who thought he was a jerk is dead now. So I don't say nothin' and he says, "What do ya think about that?" So I says, "Well, that don't sound like too good a deal for him, then." And he says, "Yah, that guy's dead, and I don't mean of old age." And then he just pays his tab and walks out saying, "Geez, I'm goin' crazy out there at the lake!" So, ya know, he's drinkin', so I don't think a whole great deal of it, but Mrs. Mohra heard about the homicides down here last week. And she thought I should call it in. So... I called it in. End of story.
Am I dumb for not understanding this post?

G

It’sMyDealWade’s usernamer is a reference to the movie Fargo. That Nigga Dre’s post is a quote from that movie.
Thanks, I love that movie and have seen it many times, but I couldn't make it past 2 sentences of that post.

Reading it was like looking at one of those AI images that make no sense and hurt your brain.

G

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Thanks, I love that movie and have seen it many times, but I couldn't make it past 2 sentences of that post.

Reading it was like looking at one of those AI images that make no sense and hurt your brain.

It's called a paragraph, Ethan Suplee.

eK2SHpZcZXVPDuQr2rT44H.jpg