• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm drunk

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Alcohol is the best cure for the china flu. I caught it 3 days ago and last night I made myself a gin and tonic with ginger and honey. Felt a million times better in the morning. Sore throat completely gone, from 100 to 0 overnight. Congestion a million times better and body aches also completely gone overnight as well. And now I'm doing it again, but just with more gin and less of the other stuff. NyQuil is for faggots.

I hate niggers and kikes.

G

That's what cured my gook flu. I drank a six pack out of frustration because my head cold wasn't going away. Woke up clear.

Wa4892

If you think gin is good just wait until you discover what Irish whiskey cures. Cough. Cold. Flu. Cov.......

Wait, I don't want "them" to come after Mr. Jameson.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Good for you. I wish i could drink during the week.
It's easy, anyone can do it. I was on call for a project installing some critical equipment. I spent 57 hours straight nursing a drunk until I eventually called my relief and screamed at him incoherently to take over. The best is when I'd decide to fire vendors while drunk at 2am with a long rambling email calling them assholes.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
It's easy, anyone can do it. I was on call for a project installing some critical equipment. I spent 57 hours straight nursing a drunk until I eventually called my relief and screamed at him incoherently to take over. The best is when I'd decide to fire vendors while drunk at 2am with a long rambling email calling them assholes.
Oh and the time they woke me up when I was drunk and I threatened to shut down the entire plant if they bothered me again. It was something like "you do that shit again and I'll shut down the plant until you wake the fuck up." That guy never called me again with stupid questions