I'm currently looking at a fat white woman locked out of her car.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
She's a big red mess right now and crying on the phone. It's a grocery store parking lot and it looks like she locked the groceries in the car. I can probably get into her car in less than 2 minutes but I'm just gonna watch get more and more stressed out. It's pretty hot outside. Hopefully she doesn't have ice cream or anything that'll go bad.

Tee hee

How's everyone's day going?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
5101NtSnx0L._AC_.jpg

Anyone else naughtymaxxing?
Whenever someone misplaces their shit and I saw where it was, I like to see if they can find it on their own before I intervene.
Where we at with being other people's guardian angels?
Speaking spanish increases your carjacking speed by a few minutes.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
5101NtSnx0L._AC_.jpg

Anyone else naughtymaxxing?
Whenever someone misplaces their shit and I saw where it was, I like to see if they can find it on their own before I intervene.
Where we at with being other people's guardian angels?
Speaking spanish increases your carjacking speed by a few minutes.
It looks like a fucking Nissan Stanza. I believe a flathead screwdriver can be used as a key for them. Definitely an old Nissan.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Puerto Rican confirmed.
Oh for sure. If she would have just approached me and asked if I could help I would have done it. But I'm not here to hold people's hands. Early to mid 90s cars are hilariously easily to get into. We used to steal the same Corolla Station wagon from a house a few blocks away from some wettie when I was a youth. The nigga never got a club or anything and we would joyride the fucking shit out of it and just leave it all over the city and we never left it on empty, because we were good kids.

God I miss those days.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Let's put ourselves in her shoes, what would you do if you accidentally locked your keys in your trunk?

Personally, I wouldn't panic, I'd just call 911 and see what they tell me to do